章 : thirty four

unedited : 34

"The beach?" Lucy suggests, the group were sat in a cafe deciding what they were going to do for their one week holiday.

"Hai, the weathers getting warmer and my old man told me there was a new resort opening up." Gajeel shrugged.

"Have you even completed your homework, repeater?" Natsu smirked.

"Y- Your a repeater?!" Gray snorts, covering his mouth as an attempt to hide his obvious laughter.

"Fuck you, Salamander." Gajeel growled, tempting to lunge at him.

"Wait, So you're a third year like Erza-san?" Lisanna asks.

"He's supposed to be." Juvia answered. "He skipped school a lot so they made him repeat a year."

"Damn it, Juvia! What happened to keeping my secrets!" He scowled, pulling her cheek.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing to my Juvia!" The ravenette yells, slapping the black haired teens hand off. "Only I'm allowed to do that, Metal Brain!"

"Oh yeah?! Well, I've been doing it since we were kids so I got the advantage, Freezer Face!"

"Why are you fighting for Juvi-chan?" Levy growled, pulling his hair.

"Ouch! Gomen, Gomen! The only girl I'll fight for is you!" He shrieked.

"Good." She grins.

"When did Levy-chan get so scary?" Lisanna whispers to the pinkette, who shrugged.

"Why did we get so off track from the main purpose we're here..." Lucy sweatdropped.

"To eat?" Natsu questions while taking a bite out of her muffin.

"Not to eat, especially not my food! We came to discuss what we're doing on-"

"-What did you just say, Screwdriver?!"

"You heard me, Iceberg!"

"Guys..." Lucy pouts, growing depressed by how they were ignoring her.

Glancing down at the blonde, the pinkette sighed before slamming his hands on the table, silencing not only their group but everyone in the establishment.

"Hime was talking," he growled.

"A- Arigatō, Natsu." Lucy giggled, tapping him lightly on the arm.

"Gomen'nasai..." they all apologise, allowing the blonde to talk.

"So — where was I?" She grins.

"What we're gonna do for the holiday." Lisanna giggles.

"Right, Gajeel-kun's idea isn't that bad."

"I think it's called Akane resort, I heard a group of girls talking about it." Levy adds.

"So, I guess that means it's fairly popular."