章 : forty nine

unedited : 49

"Um... Cancer? Is this really necessary?" Lucy sweatdrops, watching the tall red haired man dance around her with a pair of straighteners and a comb in his hands.

"Oui, baby! We must make everyone envy your beauté." He chuckled, his heavy french accent making the blonde giggle.

"But we've been sitting here for hours and I still haven't put on my dress." She pouts, cringing involuntarily when the straighteners came a little too close to her ears.

"Patience, Princess!" He scolds. "Virgo, Aries! bring in the robe!" He claps, the emotionless maid racing in holding a dress hidden under a plastic cover, while the curly haired ex-nurse held a small box which most likely contained her mask. "Don't worry, Princess. I'll have you ready for your Prince soon..."

-

How long is this supposed to take? He thought to himself, sat waiting in the living room as he tapped his foot impatiently.

"You look as if you're going to explode." Loke smirked, taking a seat beside him.

"Hime is already beautiful, how much more do they need to do..." he mumbled, his fist against his cheek as he rested his elbow on the arm of the chair.

Loke chuckled. "It's been years since the last time Cancer was able to dress Princess up, so he may have got just a little overexcited."

Letting out a sigh, the pinkette folded his arms as he leaned back against the chair, frowning childishly.

"You won't regret the wait, Natsu-san." Michelle giggled as she walked down the stairs, her light blue dress bouncing with every step. It was knee-length and decorated with small blue lilies around the hemline, matched with a pair of white two inch heels. Her curly blonde hair being tied into a bun with stray curls framing her face.

"You look as beautiful as always, Elle." Loke winked.

"Be careful what you say, Loke-san, I am a minor..." she smiles innocently, taking a seat across from the pinkette, who chuckled quietly.

"You didn't have to make it weird..." he pouts. "You should treat big brother better."

"Maybe you should focus you're flirting towards your actual girlfriend." She retorts. "Im surprised Aries-san still puts up with you."

"Because she loves me, plus we've been together for about ten years anyway." He shrugged. "And let's not forget the se-"

"-Loke! What do you think you're talking about to a child?!" Aries growled flusterdly, racing down the stairs and towards the orange haired flirt who jumped up and quickly made his escape.

"I was just gonna tell her how much I love the way you mo-"

"-Damare!" She yells, Natsu watching as the usually quiet pinkette chased after her significant other.

"It's always funny to see Aries like this..." he heard a giggle from the girl he had been waiting for but just as he was about to complain, his scowl disappeared as soon as he saw her.

She was beautiful — no not beautiful, she was breathtaking.

she wore a sky blue dress that trailed behind her as she strolled down the stairs, it was sleeveless with a sweetheart neckline which showed her cleavage — much to the pinkettes displeasure but it suited her and showed off her curves. The skirt of the dress was decorated with royal blue butterflies and small crystals to make it seem as if it were shimmering and since she was holding up her dress, he could see her clear heels which revealed her freshly done white toes.
Her hair was also in a bun like her sisters however Lucy's was decorated with the same butterflies which adorned her dress.