章 : twenty three

edited : 23

Where the fuck is she? He thought to himself, strolling through the empty corridors with his hands shoved into his pockets.

He hadn't seen the blonde all day, deciding to skip his fourth period to look for her.

Checking all of her classes — she wasn't there. He checked the library, the roof, the tree they always sit under yet she wasn't in any of those places.

He knew that she was in school since they arrived together but the last time he saw her was homeroom, he didn't even see her during lesson changes.

He was beginning to grow agitated by her disappearance, deciding to go ba- what's that sound?

"I bet you're just using Natsu-kun to be popular, you don't care about him like I do."

"Really?" He heard her familiar giggle, listening from behind the wall. "Even if I was, what makes you think he'd go to you if we break up? I doubt he even knows you."

"You bitch!" Catching the brunettes wrist, the blonde glared angrily at her.

"Don't touch me." She growled, pushing the girl to the ground. "I'm not interested in violence..." beginning to walk away, the blonde stopped at the brunettes words.

"We've had sex!" She yelled.

And we're engaged... she wanted to reply, however decided to leave, telling herself she didn't care — even though she did.

"I don't remember that..." the pinkette decided to add, stopping the blonde. "I don't even know your name."

"I- It's me! Midori." She faltered, giggling nervously at his dark glare. "Like I said before, I'm way better than her!"

"No, you aren't." The blonde sighed, walking up to the pinkette.

"What did you just say?!"

"I'm not repeating myself." Ignoring the pinkettes smirk as she said it. "Sorry sweetheart but Natsu is mine. And you cannot change that." Slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled slyly as she kept eye contact with the distraught brunette.

"I can do whatever I want with him and you'd just have to sit here and watch." She smirked, rubbing her lips slowly against his cheek. "It's amazing how well I can sleep with my sexy man beside me." Letting go of him, she smiled innocently at the brunette before dragging him away.

"So, are you going to tell me what that was all about?" He questioned sceptically as she walked in front of him.

"No." She replied, her hips swaying with her long blonde hair.

"Were you jealous that we may have had sex?" He smirked, grabbing her arm.

"There's nothing to be jealous of."

I'll take that as a yes... he thought to himself, pulling her closer. "Let's go home..."

"But it's only-"

"Don't make me repeat myself." He growled, leading her towards the exit. "I'm a Dragneel, I can do whatever I want."

"But I'm not." She sighed.

"Not yet. But have I ever mentioned how sexy you look when you're angry?" He chuckled.

"Have I ever mentioned how annoying you can be?" Lucy pouts, folding her arms under her bust as they walked out of the exit and towards their car.