章 : forty eight

unedited : 48

"W- What exactly is that?" Lucy asked, looking down at the plate which had some sort of orange blob on it.

"A ticket straight to hell." Natsu replied, staring blankly at it, noticing it slightly twitching as if it were alive.

"It's Mac and Cheese, obviously." The bluenette pouts, placing her hands on her hips.

"Obviously my ass..." Gajeel mumbled to Juvia, who lightly slapped his arm.

"D- Do you feed people with this?" Gray asked, a horrified look on his face.

"Well... not exactly," they all sighed in relief. "Lu-chan is usually the one cooking for me, J-nii always says he's already eaten and Gajeel just rejects it for some reason."

And I'm so glad I do... the black haired teen thought to himself.

"Fuck, I would too if someone asked me to eat that Shi- Hey!" the ravenette was interrupted by a pinch from the blonde.

"What Gray-nii means is that you should maybe practice a little more, Right Nat?" The blonde grinned forcefully, nudging the expressionless pinkette who nodded after a long pause.

"Juvia agrees with Lucy-chan even though she did touch Gray-sama and will pay for that." The bluenette smiles sweetly.

"Or maybe some people just don't have a sophisticated palate like myself, they don't understand true Levy Cuisine." She grins proudly as Gray snorted.

"More like an Elf's cursed cooking." The Raven haired teen chuckled.

"Your jokes are appalling." Natsu mumbled, picking it up to throw the whole plate into the bin. "Just as bad as Iron face's."

"What was that, garbage man?" Gajeel scowled.

"You heard me, metal boy." He growled back.

"Gray-sama is a born comedian!" The taller blunette yells.

Their arguing went back and forth till Natsu had lost his patience and threw Levy's 'dish' right into Gray's face, the blob slapping against his skin like slime as it oozed onto his clothes and then onto the floor.

Everyone froze as his face went blank until he finally registered what exactly had just happened, causing him to let out a loud yell and run around like a headless chicken.

"Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! My beautiful skin!" He screamed, striping out of his shirt, much to his girlfriends pleasure who clapped happily.

"C- Chottomatte! Gray-nii calm dow-" her pleas being interrupted by an elbow to the face, almost knocking her off her feet as the ravenette paused instantly, shrinking at the sight of three glares, Juvia too busy having a swoon attack and a chuckling Gajeel who hid his laughter behind his hand.

"I- I'll go take a shower..." he mumbled, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Why is it always me?" She whines, holding her bleeding nose bridge as the pinkette held a small bag of frozen baby carrots on her face.