章 : twenty five

edited : 25

"I want to discuss your engagement party." Jude starts. "It will be in January next year, where your betrothal will be announced on Lucky's birthday."

"Many important people will be attending which includes Silver Fullbuster and Kireina Strauss." Layla adds, sat beside her husband.

"And before I forget, your brother has returned from Crocus and invited us to celebrate his daughters birthday. I'm sure you'll want to attend."

"Of course! I haven't seen Laxy-nii in two years!" Lucy grinned, her eyes shining brightly at the mentioning of her older sibling.

You love lightning rod that much? The pinkette thought to himself, watching as his future wife spoke enthusiastically to her parents while he finished his waffles.

"That is all, you're both free to go."

-

"Ne, Natsu. Let's go on a date." The blonde states, combing her hair.

"Naze?" He questioned, scrolling through his phone.

"Do I really need a reason?" She sighed. "Never mind, it's fine."

Looking up at the blonde, he whispered some curse words before getting up, dragging her by the arm for her to stand up.

"Nani?"

"Where do you want to go..." he sighed, letting her go.

"Anywhere is fine." She smiles. Would saying 'as long as I'm with you' be too cliché and cheesy? She thought to herself as he told her to go and change into something else.

-

"Are you being serious?! Why didn't you call me sooner?" Levy squealed, the blonde could hear continuous shuffling which probably meant her best friend was on the way.

"It's not that serious... we've been on a date before." Lucy giggles, almost going deaf in one ear as the bluenette squealed even louder.

"Open your door or I'll break and climb through the window."

"Hai, Hai." She replied, rushing down the stairs to open the door for her

Before she was even able to say 'hello', she was dragged up the stairs and into her room before being shoved onto the bed as the bluenette disappeared into her closet.

"Did he say where you're going?" The bluenette questioned her baffled best friend.

"N- No but how did you get here so fast?"

"Gajeel drove me." She states with a blush, ushering the blonde into the bathroom when she started giggling slyly. "I'll find you something to wear while you take a shower."

"I've already had a shower!" Lucy laughs from behind the bathroom door.

"Take another!"

-

"Are you sure, Lev-chan? Isn't this a little too much? I don't even know where he's taking me."