章 : thirty seven

unedited : 37

Continuous tears streamed down her face, giving up the attempt to wipe them away, she ignored the pinkette beside her who rolled his eyes at her behaviour.

"Jack... Jack! There's a boat, Jack." Rose whispers weakly, shaking their connected hands as she shivered from the cold.

"Oh, no. Not Jack..." Lucy whispered, chewing on popcorn.

Seriously... Natsu thought to himself, an unamused look on his face as he watched the blonde wipe her flushed and damp cheeks with the sleeve of one of his sweaters she had claimed.

It was a normal Saturday when the blonde decided to wake him up to watch Titanic with her, he was overly confused and definitely irritated having to watch such a boring movie, so early in the morning.

Just as the credits came up, the blonde jumped up from his lap and began to sing with Celine Dion.

At this point, Natsu was tempted to knock some sense into her in more ways than one.

"Near~ Far~ Wherever you are~" taking hold of his cheeks, the blonde sung to him with a teasing smile on her face as he looked up at her with a fed up expression.

Wasn't she just crying her eyes out for Leonardo DiCaprio? He thought to himself as Lucy began to calm down.

"Titanic will always be amazing!" She sighed happily, wiping any left over tears that hadn't already dried during her cavort session as she skipped towards the curtain, opening them which allowed the radiating sun to kiss her creamy skin, giving her a golden glow as she turned towards the pinkette.

"It's so bright outside!" She giggled, unaware of the pinkettes admiring stare.

She was unmistakably cute with his sweater hanging off her shoulder as it reached her mid thigh, her hair was up in a messy bun and her eyes shone almost as if they were bronze — that was enough to better his mood.

"You're something else, Hime." He chuckled as she looked at him with a confused expression.

-

"Damn it, Lu-chan. You're suffocating me!" Levy whisper yelled, her face stuck between the blondes breasts.

"Juvia can't breathe~" the taller bluenette whined, squished in the corner.

"Ouch, someone's pulling my hair!" Erza whispered, her neck bent in the direction her hair was being pulled.

"Shh! If we're caught, it's all over!" Lucy whispered, peaking through the small gap.

"Lucy-chan, I don't think this is a good idea, what if he just thinks I'm too desperate?" Lisanna sighed, rubbing her arm nervously.

"I haven't personally spoken to Bixy but I know I saw the look of love in his eyes the first time I saw you two together, even in the pictures you showed us." The blonde smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Juvia agrees with Lucy-chan, Lis-chan deserves to be happy with Bixy-kun and then Juvia would have one less love rival to worry about." She smiles sweetly.