章 : seven

edited : 07

It's only been three days since her parents left and a day after Lucy had discovered Natsu's 'daddy kink'.

They barely spoke to each other in the morning but did decide to have breakfast together even though it was in complete silence.

"A- Are you doing anything today...?"

"No, Naze?" She didn't even know why she asked in the first place but decided to muster her courage and ask anyway.

"W- Would you l- like to go somewhere with me?!" She squeaked, hiding her blushing face behind her phone.

"Alright..."

"N- Nani?"

"I'm not repeating myself..." smiling brightly, she got up and left the dining room before running up the stairs to get ready.

Jumping in the shower, she performed her morning routine before styling her hair into a neat bun and finding an outfit to wear, dancing to the song playing out of her speakers.

"You seem excited," startled by the intrusion, the blonde threw the closest thing to her; a spray bottle which he caught just before it hit his face. "You should really pay attention to your surroundings..."

"W- Why are you in here?" She questions, turning down the music.

"Because I can..." he answers, taking a seat on her bed, ignoring the fact that she was in a towel.

"Whatever..." she mumbled, turning the music back up before disappearing into her closet.

He watched as she danced around the room, ignoring him as she put on her underwear before taking off her towel, skipping over to the bed to put on her outfit.

"You've been in a good mood since I agreed to go out with you, is there a reason?" He questions, watching her pull the grey strapless dress up her body as she decided to take off her bra 'not to ruin the look'.

"Can't I just be happy to go out with my 'boyfriend'?" She smiles, slipping on a pair of black trainers and a denim jacket.

"I hope you ain't tryna make me buy you somethin'..." he glares as she took the spray bottle she threw at him and sprayed herself, loving the scent of sweet lavender.

"Ready to go?" She asked, looking at his attire which consisted of a pair of jeans and a black top.

"Hai..." he sighs, walking into his room to pick up his phone and wrap his scarf around his neck before following the blonde out the door.

"What the fuck is this?" He scowls, looking around at the large amusement park before glaring at her.

"Onegai... I've never been to one before." She pouts, grabbing his arm as she begged with her big cocoa brown eyes.

Scowling in annoyance, he gave in and allowed the blonde to drag him around the park with a big smile on her face.

"Please Natsu~! I promise to do anything you want if you go on that with me!" She whines like a child, pointing at the rollercoaster.

He didn't know what it was about the day that just made him give in to her pleads, she acted like a child and made him play a game to get a plushy that looked like a dragon but he still didn't know the reason as to why he did all that in the first place and now he was sat on a rollercoaster with his future wife, remembering what the conductor had said before they got on.

"On this ride, when you teach the top you're supposed to scream your feelings at the top of your lungs as you go down!"

It sounded absolutely ridiculous but here he was taking a deep breath as they reached the top, taking hold of the blondes hand and looking over at her, forgotten memories recalling in his mind.