♡ Valentines Special ♡

⚠️: SMUT WARNING

She stood there, nude of clothing with the most lustful look in her eyes as she stalked towards him. The chocolate sauce slowly melting down her soft skin, catching his eye when it began to slow down once it reaches her smooth thighs.

"I'm all yours..." she whispered, her eyes clouded with a passionate expression as she sat down on his thighs.

"Your all mine..." he answered, lightly pulling her closer as he began licking off the sweetness, trailing his now chocolate covered hands towards her overly large and sticky breasts, tracing his tongue over her erect nipples as she shivered in his hold.

"N- Natsu..." she sighed, softly gripping his spiky hair when he nibbled on her bud, watching as he worked his way around her body, delicately as if she were a fragile flower. "Kiss me..."

Looking down at him from her place on his lap, he smirked before grabbing the back of Lucy's neck and pressed lips against hers, his tongue making his way into her mouth as she began to taste the chocolate he had licked of her body.

"Your so beautiful, my sweet, beautiful wife." He mumbled against her lips. "I love you so fucking much, my pretty girl."

One hand on her large mound and the other dipping into her wet, red, laced underwear, vigorously teasing her clit as she spasmed in his arms, giving sloppy kisses on his lips while moaning into his mouth.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered in her ear, licking her lobe.

Sending a shiver down her spine, she answered with shaky moans, digging her nails into his back when his finger plunged into her core.

"I want verbal answers, Lucy." He frowned, thrusting his fingers faster.

"Y- Yes!" She nods rapidly, gripping his hair, biting her down hard on her bottom lip.

"Yes, what?" He growled, grabbing her throat and turning her neck to the side, biting and sucking on her skin. "Hm?"

"Yes, Natsu!" She whined, a smirk spreading across his lips as he added another finger, stretching her out.

"Good girl." He replied, giving her, her climax as she screamed his name, snuggling into his neck as she came down from her high.

"Throwing in the towel already?" Natsu asked, sucking his soaked fingers as he stroked her spine with his other hand.

"Of course not." She mumbled.

Kissing down his chest, she appreciated his body lovingly as she placed one final peck to his pelvis before pulling his shorts down and stroking his hard-on through his boxers, feeling it twitch against her fingers.

"Hime..." He grunted out, looking down at her with half-lidded eyes.

Replying with a sweet smile, she pulls off his boxers and grabs his dick, stroking it slowly – almost teasingly as she held eye contact.

Watching as he reached out to stroke her cheek before placing his thumb against her lips, opening her mouth and pressing it against her tongue.

"Say Ah~" he chuckled, grabbing his dick with his other hand and easing it into her mouth, sighing in pleasure as he entered the warm opening.

"That's my good girl, suck it good for me." He groaned as she sucked in as many inches as she could before taking his hands and placing them on her head, his smirk widened as he began thrusting into her mouth, fingers digging into her scalp and tears falling from her eyes.

"That's it, baby... Fuck!" He cursed, swinging his head back in ecstasy as she choked and gagged before he eventually came in her mouth.

Pulling away from his softening member, she swallowed his semen, licking her lips and wiping the saliva from her cheeks as he pulled her back onto his lap, wiping away her tears before kissing her again.

———————»

Happy Valentine's Day to all the sad and lonely (like me) ♥︎