章 : forty two

unedited : 42

Laying on his stomach, the pinkette closed his eyes as the blonde took a seat on his hips.

It had been two days since they returned home from the resort and Lucy offered to give him a massage.

"I think I'm liking caramel Natsu," she giggled, pouring vanilla scented oil onto her hands.

When they first got back, Lucy realised that Natsu had a tanned to a light caramel colour.
At first she found it funny how his pink hair contrasted with his skin tone but she was beginning to like it.

Lightly smoothing her hands over his muscular back, she enjoyed rubbing her hands up and down his body — like a pervert.

"Hime, I think that's enough oil." He chuckled. "Are you using this as an excuse to feel me up?"

"I don't need an excuse." She shrugged, beginning to massage his shoulders. Apart from a few low groans, the pinkette stayed relatively silent as she worked.

"Want me to give you one later?" Natsu asked.

"No, thanks. Today is Natsu's day," she smiled, lightly kissing the back of his neck. "Thank you for the offer but I want to take care of you ."

"Sounds kinda erotic..." he mumbled.

"It could be..." she whispered in his ear, kneading her palms into his back. "Just kidding." She then giggled, getting off of him.

"Don't play with my feelings like that." He frowned.

"I think you mistook feelings for hormones." She smirked, walking into their bathroom with him following a few steps behind.

"Don't tempt me, Hime." He growled. "I'll show you just how strong my feelings are right now."

"That almost sounded romantic," The blonde grinned. "Now strip."

"Pervert..." Natsu says with a fake gasp, covering his bare chest.

"T- That's not what I meant!" She blushed. "I was going to help you in the shower."

"I can do it myself, I bet you just wanted an excuse to see me naked."

"It's not like there's anything interesting down there anyway..." she mumbled.

"You won't be saying that when you're taking eight inches from behind." He retorts, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"S- Shut up, Perv!" Lucy yelled flusteredly, throwing a shampoo bottle at him - which he obviously caught. "Just hurry up so I can wash your hair ." She pouts.

"I have a request," he smirked. "I want you naked."

" N- Nani?! " She questioned. 

"Didn't you say it was 'Natsu's Day'? Doesn't that mean you should also abide by my requests?" His smirk growing wider as he stood in front of her in only a towel. "Or would you prefer a maid outfit?"

"Hurry up and get in before you catch a cold." She frowned, pulling off her tank top before unhooking her bra and taking off her shorts and underwear, wrapping a towel around herself.