章 : thirty

unedited : 30

"Ouch... did you really have to hit us that hard, Luce?" Gray groaned, holding the ice pack on his vertex as Gajeel scowled beside him.

"And why didn't Natsu get the same punishment?" The black haired teen adds, holding one on his cheek.

"Because he wasn't the ones who pulled off my bra and wore it on their heads!" She replied with a growl, folding her arms and looking away from them.

"It was an accident! I didn't know it was- what's with that look?" Gajeel asks, seeing the smaller bluenette glare daggers at him.

"I didn't know you were interested in bigger..." she pouts, looking down at her chest.

"I- I'm not! I like you're nonexistent-"

"-Say another word and I'll choke you with this." She threatens, holding up a half eaten apple.

"But you were the one that-"

"-Alright! That's enough!" Lucy interrupts.

"What's with you women and interrupting me!" He yelled.

"Shut up Gajeel-kun!" Juvia adds, secretly glaring at the ravenette.

"This is bullying..." he mumbled as Gray sent him a sympathetic look.

He has experienced the wrath of women... Natsu sweat dropped before getting up when he heard the doorbell.

"What're you doing here?" He asks when he opened the door.

"Lucy-san invited me but I couldn't join earlier, is it still okay for me to come in?" She asks timidly, trying not to blush as he stared down at her.

"Natsu, who's at the door?" The blonde asks, peaking from behind him. "Oh, Lisanna-san! You made it!"

Pulling the whitette into the house, the group stared confusedly at the duo, wondering why Lucy invited her 'love rival'.

"So, what're we eating?" Levy asks, trying to ignore the awkward silence.

"How about we make curry and just watch a movie?" Lucy suggests, the group agreeing with a nod before they all decided what they were going to do.

"So — Salmonella, Lu-chan, Lisanna-san and Juvi-chan are cooking while Gajeel-kun, Gray-kun and I go out and buy anything we don't have."

-

Cutting the vegetables at the island, the blonde hummed happily to herself as Juvia and Lisanna made the curry sauce at the counter in front of them.

"What're you doing?" The blonde whispered, feeling the pinkette behind her with his hands on her hips.

"I've finished stewing the beef, Smurfette said she'll help when she gets back." He replied, watching as she professionally cut the carrots before turning to the onions, attempting to chop them without crying — which didn't really work.

"Let me do it." He chuckled, reaching over and taking the knife from her, quickly slicing the onions as the blonde peeled the potatoes, all while he stood behind her.

"Lucy-san, could you taste this for Juvia?" The bluenette asks, turning around with the thickened curry sauce on a spoon for the blonde to taste.

"Oishī~" Moaning in delight, the blonde grinned happily as she complimented Juvia and Lisanna's cooking skills.

"Arigatō." Juvia blushed.
Gray-sama will definitely marry me now...

"Would you like to try it, Natsu-kun?" Lisanna asks.