Ⅰ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n would like to think that he was normal. Nothing about him stood out to himself. Sure, he didn't act like normal people, but what is normal in the first place? Not like he would know about it.

Y/n saw himself as a normal boy with a normal family. Nothing bad nor nothing fantastic happened to him and he was okay with that. He didn't want anything to change in the first place.

"Nii-Chan!! Niiii-chaaan!!" A young voice called out to the boy.

Y/n trudged through the snow as he walked up the mountain to his home. It wasn't a far walk, only being about 30 minutes to get down to the village. He carried a bundle of sticks on his back as his younger waved both of his arms in the air.

"Nii-Chan is home! Konnichiwa₁︎ Nii-Chan!" Kai said with a bright smile on his face.

"Konnichiwa, Ototo₂︎," Y/n greeted with his normal straight face, but his brother knew that his eyes held happiness.

Kai was a four year old boy with his hair covering one eye. His eyes were heterochronic, making them two different colors. He was never fond of his eyes so that's why he covered one of them, but that didn't stop him from being as joyful as he is now.

"Nii-Chan, how much did you sell today?? I bet it was lots and lots!!" Kai cheered as he walked with Y/n to their house.

"I wouldn't say that, Ototo. It was an average amount, nothing too fancy," Y/n said simply.

Kai pouted, "But you're the best Nii-Chan! You should've gotten loads!"

Y/n slightly laughed, "You're so optimistic."

"Eh? What a does that mean?"

"Y/n! Perfect timing! I need help with cooking," Mio called out as she stood by the house doorway.

Mio was a fair lady, one of the most beautifulest woman Y/n had seen in his life. Y/n was lucky to get his mother genes, to which he was thankful for.

"Hai, Okaasan₃︎! Ototo, take these to Otosan₄︎," Y/n said as he placed the bundle of sticks in Kai's arms.

"Hai-hai!!" Kai cheered once again, "Otosaaan!!"

Mio laughed at her youngest son's childishness. She turned to Y/n who looking off to the direction of where Kai ran off to. She sighed slightly when she saw the blank face Y/n had on. As the years go by, she has never seen Y/n smile a real smile, but she will not force Y/n to do something he can't or won't do.

"Come here, Y/n, let's make dinner for the two wild beasts," Mio joked as she walked inside.

Y/n turned to his mother and nodded his head. He also went inside, not knowing of the faded presence hiding in the forest.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎︎

"Y/n can you go get the logs from the shed please? I seem to have miss counted how much we needed," Mio said with an apologetic smile.