Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

As the cherry blossoms swayed with the soft wind, a soft humming was heard. A male with long (h/c) hair that was tied up stirred his tea as his (e/c) eyes were closed in a calm manner. The humming only came to an end when the taller male sipped onto his tea and sighed in a content manner.

Suddenly, a hash wind blew into the small house that had it's window opened, messing with (h/c) hair. The male hummed in recognization as he looked out his window. The sky, which was usually blue with still clouds, suddenly turned a murky red color as the clouds turned into the color of smoke.

"Ah, it's seems like it's time already," The male said as he put down his drink, "And here I thought that I could have some tea before it starts."

The male grabbed his katana that rested by the doorway as he walked outside. The once pink cherry tree was now a blood red color but he simply walked past it. He walked into the middle of his once large flower field and stood in the middle of it.

Not long after the male had arrived, a shadow started to appear a few feet away from him. The shadow shifted until it took a form of a male with long hair, completely black body with red eyes, and stood at 170 cm, or 5'7.

The human male's smile dropped as he readied his sword. The dark version of him lowered his stance in a fight position. Without another word the two entities ran to each other and began to fight it out.

☁︎︎ Timeskip ☁︎

The human had the shadow pinned under him as his blade was raised to it's neck. He glared heavily at the shadow figure. There was a simple cut on the human's cheek while the shadow creature was drawing purple blood as the blade was against it's neck.

There was a second of silence between the two entities. Then suddenly, the human smiled and chuckled as the shadow verion of him pouted in disappointmen.

"I win again~" The human said with a cheerful tone as he got up.

"Come on!" The shadow groaned as the sky, clouds and cherry tree went back to their normal color, "I for sure thought I had you, unfair!"

The human chuckled as he went over to the bird bath and washed the cut on his cheek, it healing immediately, "It is fair, especially since I didn't even use my breathing technique this time. Would you like some tea, CeCe?"

CeCe, the shadow, huff as it sat up with a pout, "Sure, Y/n. Still unfair though..."

Y/n shook his head as he grabbed his cup and another cup that was filled with tea, "But on the bright side, you are getting better, you're exposing less weak points now and your starting stance was amazing too. Here, some (fav. tea) tea."

CeCe nodded a thanks and took the cup, "I guess... But I still don't get how you are so fast."

"If it makes you feel better, you are stronger than me," Y/n said with a close eyed smile as he sat down on the grass with CeCe.