𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

'Kocho Hospital' is not only well known but it is also a high paying hospital that gave the best treatments to all of their patients. The people who had to stay there says that everyone always has a kind smile, and the environment is always pleasant to be around.

Some would think that the hospital would be run by a man, someone with high power and lots of money, but they thought wrong, absolutely wrong. The boss of the hospital was run by a woman, and a powerful one.

Shinobu Kocho, the boss and the person who built the hospital from the ground up, is a woman that should never be on your bad side. She can be kind and warm to you but one wrong move and you're suffering? There's no way she will help you.

Shinobu is the best doctor of all of Japan. People from far and wide, even from other countries, want to be in her care. Although she is the boss, she is still a doctor and cares for everyone, unless her pettiness says other wises.

You would think 'how can Shinobu handle all of that stress'? Well, she has a small secret; She's married. Very little people knew of this, only Shinobu's trusted friends and family knew she was married, but she wouldn't have had it any other way.

Y/n L/n, a doctor, and one of the best in Japan, was Shinobu's husband. He worked under Shinobu and had her kind smile along with her pettiness. But just because he is Shinobu's husband, that doesn't mean he doesn't get treated differently at work.

Y/n and Shinobu were a power couple, both of them being well known for their medical care, both of them being rich. It wasn't a secret that the two were chased after for their hand in marriage, but no matter how hard people tried, they will never get it.

Shinobu and Y/n were a force to be reckoned with. No one dares to step on them, and no one dares to mess with them. For if they do, they may never be able to get better again since they both of the power to refuse service from anyone they dislike.

Shinobu and Y/n love each other, to death. They wouldn't have changed their marriage for the world. Y/n's kisses made Shinobu happy no matter what, and Shinobu's kind and companionate words made Y/n's heart flutter. They were a match made in heaven, or hell if you pissed them both off.

The two doctors love each other, what more is there to say? No one can get in between their love, no matter how pretty or handsome the person is. Shinobu and Y/n are going to be together no matter what, all the way to the end, and no one can tell them otherwise.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————