ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎

[A/n: Thank you@tuvale_valFor the serotonin]

[A/n: Thank you
@tuvale_val
For the serotonin]

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
TAISHO SECRETS
In which, I, the author, gives you fun facts about Y/n and the characters
Some facts might be useless, some facts might be used in future chapters, I won't say anything~

▶︎ I heard that Y/n's old home used to have a wind chime that rings in heavy winds. It wasn't heard in the first chapter because it wasn't windy, and it wasn't heard in the 'dream' because it wasn't never there, which was another reason why Y/n was suspicious of the dream.

▶︎ I heard that some parts of Y/n reminds him of his family. His earring with his father, his haori with his mother, and his eyes with his brother. But sadly, his father part is no longer with him.

▶︎ I heard that Y/n helps Inosuke with his manners every once in a while, always keeping him in check and teaching him basic manners. Inosuke is learning, slowly, but he'll get it eventually.

▶︎ I heard that Y/n helps with the cooking in the butterfly mansion. It was really good and he does it very often now. The boys love it and even the pillars come around to see Y/n cook and/or eat his food.

▶︎ I heard that Giyuu and Sanemi sometimes questions where their gifts went after they have dropped Y/n off at the butterfly estate. Maybe they'll ask Y/n about it, if they weren't so busy and forgetful to ask about it.

▶︎ I heard that Y/n's cloud of breathing came from a combination of wind and water breathing. It is semi-similar to mist breathing, but since clouds originally came from wind and water, it's a bit heavier and harder to control than mist, especially when it turns to smoke because of fire.

▶︎ I heard that Y/n helps with poison making for Shinobu when he was healing. Shinobu enjoys their time together, and sometimes makes excuses just to talk to Y/n while she works.

▶︎ I heard that Obanai heard about the guys that harassed Y/n and Mitsuri. I also heard that a group of men were put in the infirmary a day after Obanai heard of it, I wonder what had happened...

▶︎ I heard that Fuyu and Haru are penpals with Y/n. They both live happy with each other and Y/n even sent some medicine over to them so that they can get better, thanks to Shinobu. They're getting more and more healthier every day, along with Haru's sister.

▶︎ I heard that the light in Y/n's eyes gotten smaller and duller for some reason, I wonder what happened to it. It dulled when Rengoku had passed on, weird huh?