Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

With the extra help of Kanao, Zenitsu, and Inosuke, everyone was back on their feet, fighting and chipping away at Muzan's health. Everyone had to collectively ignore Y/n's crazy smile and laughs, seeing how if they focused on it, it made them uncomfortable.

Muzan wasn't doing too well. At this point in the battle, he was being cut up left and right, even getting kicked in the head every once in a while by Y/n. He couldn't get a decent hit on anyone, not even Y/n and he was being the most reckless out of everyone with his fighting style.

Muzan gritted his teeth in anger as he felt Y/n cut out his nape and Gyomei dissipate his ribs. Of course, he can grow it back, but for some reason it took a little bit more energy than before. Getting annoyed with the situation, Muzan let his tendrils go all of the place, launching a large scale attack.

There was a loud bang as the ground beneath Muzan cracked. His tendrils were like sharp whips as they hit everyone who was coming after him. The slayers were scattered around the area bloodied, bruised, and cut up with no regeneration.

Everyone was knocked out, except for Kanao and Y/n. They were all bloody to no end, leaking out as if it was oil in the ocean. Some crashed into buildings, some crashed into the ground heavily. There was just so many bodies.

"Y-Y/n!" Kanao breathed out as she fell to the floor next to the male and held onto him.

Y/n had his hands on his face as blood seeped through his fingers. His blade was next to him, as the edges were chipped and ragged. The blood came form Y/n's eyes. The massive attack from Muzan had slashed at Y/n's leg and across his face, making him unable to see. He lost his eyesight.

Y/n hissed out in pain as he clawed as his cheeks to get rid of the pain on his eyes. He couldn't see physical figures but he did see the outline aura of everyone. He couldn't help but smile to himself, but Kanao didn't see since he was covering his lower face.

The heavy footsteps were heard as Kanao looked up. Her eyes widened in fear as she clung onto Y/n tighter. Muzan approached the two slayers, a disappointed and unsatisfied look on his face. Kanao trembled where she was sitting, as Y/n slightly turned his head to where Muzan was.

Muzan raised his arm, ready to kill Y/n and Kanao right then and there. However, he was unable to when a wall of fire appeared in front of him, cutting off his arm as he did so. His eyes slightly widened seeing the familiar fire. He turned to the side and saw that a certain burgundy haired male carried Y/n and Kanao off to the side.

"Tanjiro... Tanjiro..." Kanao stuttered as tears filled her eyes.

"You're late, Tanjiro," Y/n chuckled out.

"I apologize," Tanjiro said simply, as he gave Y/n his blade that he was able to grab. He also gave Kanao, who he was carrying to a Kakushi nearby, "Take care of her."

"Y-Yes! Of course!" The Kakushi stated.

"H-Huh? What about Y/n? Y/n is in no position to fight! He can't even see!" Kanao stuttered in worry.

Y/n let out a laugh as he staggered to stand up straight, "Kanao... I may be blind now, but I have the colored world, I still have my limbs and head on tact, I'm going to fight till the end."

Kanao felt tears run down her cheeks, "Y/n... Tanjiro..."

Y/n used Tanjiro's shoulder to help him stand up. He was slumped over a bit, but straighten his back as he noticed that Muzan was coming this way. Y/n could help but giggle to himself and raise a brow as he watched Muzan step closer to him and Tanjiro.

"You both look... positively terrible..." Muzan stated, "... Kamado Tanjiro, L/n Y/n."