Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n yawned as he sat next to Inosuke. Today he had to wake up a bit earlier than normal because he was attending training with Tanjiro and Inouke. Today marks the first day of training for Y/n and Zenitsu, who didn't look happy at all.

"Zenitsu-San, Y/n-San, you're both taking part in training starting today!" Aoi, one of the butterfly girls stated, "So let me explain it to you!"

Aoi went on explaining the different types of training exercises that Y/n and the others will be doing. To Y/n, it seemed simple and he thought that Inosuke and Tanjiro were just overreacting that one time.

There was going to be stretching, which the three butterfly girls are going to do, than a simple reflex game, and an intense game of tag. Y/n slightly tilted his head and the simplistic exercises, with how Inosuke and Tanjiro were acting he thought it would be much more tougher than this.

"Sorry, can I ask something?" Zenitsu stated with an agitated look on his face.

Y/n looked at Zenitsu from the side of his eye as he raised a brow. Tanjiro and Inosuke hung their heads down in tiredness.

"Is there something you don't understand?" Aoi asks.

Zenitsu got up from his position, "No, just... Tanjiro, Inosuke, come over here."

"Not going," Inosuke argued and Tanjiro looked up in questioning.

Y/n shuffled a bit away from the trio, seeing how Zenitsu's wavelength changed from his domineer change.

"I'M TELLING YOU, SCREW IT AND JUST COME HERE!!!" Zenitsu shouted startling everyone, "COME DAMNIT!! PEICES OF SHITS!! TRASH!!" He started to drag Inosuke and Tanjiro away and slammed the door shut.

Y/n sweatdropped as Zenitsu's yelling could be heard even with the door close. He turned back to the girls, who were a bit startled by the sudden yelling.

"May I start my training while they're at it?" Y/n asks politely.

Aoi snapped out of her slight daze moment and turned to Y/n, "Sure thing, let's get you all stretched out."

Y/n nodded and went over to the three butterfly girls. The three helped Y/n stretched out a bit but Y/n was already stretched from some reason. Aoi even had to help the three girls a bit because of how flexible Y/n was.

"Y/n-San, have you been stretching on your own time?" Aoi asks.

Y/n nodded slightly, "Well, not really, just simple ones."

Aoi huffed at this and lightly punched Y/n's head, "You were supposed to be resting. Next time you're here because of an injury, you better be resting instead of training. I better not even be able to bend your leg all the way to your head like this!!"

Y/n softly rubbed the spot Aoi hit, "Hai, sorry, I'll make sure to take better care of myself next time."

Aoi crossed her arms, "You better. Anyways, since you're stretched out now, how about you go up against Kanao-San."