Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Obanai shouted as he pushed past through lower slayers and Kakushi's as he had a bleeding Y/n in his arms.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN SHINOBU?! WHERE IS SHINOBU?!" Uzui yelled as he was being lifted with the help of his wives.

The Kakushi's and the nursed that work under Shinobu started to surround the heavily injured slayers, trying to take them to another room so that they could be treated. However, they all refused to leave until they see Y/n awake.

"Pl-Please, if we can take you to another room, we'll be able to treat your wounds and—" The Kakushi tried to reason.

"No! Please, let us be by Y/n's side! Please take care of him first!" Tanjiro claimed with tears in his eyes.

"Don't let Y/n die!! Please, please, don't let Y/n die!!" Zenitsu cried out.

Obanai glared at the amount of nurses and Kakushi's surrounding him, making him unable to carry Y/n to Shinobu, "Move out of my way!! I said move!!!"

There was a lot of shouting, a lot of yelling, a lot of blood being spilled. Obanai cursed under his breathe as he put more pressure on Y/n's wounds as much as he could, but it was useless. All the while Y/n slept un-peacefully and close to death.

Y/n's wounds were too severe. He had scars decorating his body like a floral kimono, there was a large slash across his face like a demon was trying to rip off his skin, and his back was the worse, looking like a maze filled with scars, slashes and bruises. His eyes were tired with eye bags, his skin was getting paler at the second as his breath was turning shallow, and blood fell from him like a wine waterfall.

It was horrifying. Terrifying to see someone that you loved to look like this. Almost like a curse or a nightmare.

"GET US SHINOBU KOCHO RIGHT NOW!! I DEMAND IT!!!" Uzui said with rage.

Uzui wasn't one to command or demand something from anyone, but for this case he had to.

"What in the world is going on here?? I have other patients sleeping," Shinobu stated as she ran over to see what was happening, "It's very rude just to barge in and—" She cut herself off.

Shinobu saw Y/n, bloodied, bruised, and beaten. Her eyes widened with pure horror as her usual pointed smile dropped immediately. Not only did she Y/n, but she also saw her older sister who looked just like Y/n's state. She couldn't lose another person she loves, not again.

"GET THE IV BAG, MY TOOLS, EVERYTHING!!!" Shinobu claimed as she pushed past the crowd and to Obanai, "GET A ROOM READY, NOW!! I NEED TO PERFORM EMERGENCY SURGERY ASAP!!!"

"Yes Shinobu-sama!!" The Kakushi's shouted as they rushed to do their jobs as instructed.

"Shinobu-San," Obanai whispered as he gentle lay gave Y/n to the doctor, "Save him..."

Shinobu nodded with confidence, "Of course, of course I will. LET'S GO LET'S GO EVERYONE WE CAN'T SPARE A MINUTE - no - A SECOND!!"

Uzui, Obanai, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke could only watch as Shinobu carried Y/n into a random room with Kakushi's following her. Some other Kakushi's were tending to them but all they could do was worry for Y/n and not themselves at the moment.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Shinobu did her best...

Word got out that Y/n was currently in critical condition and was under surgery and immense care. It reached pillars, it reached Tamayo, it reached Ubuyashiki, it reached almost everyone who knew of Y/n's existence. And need less to say, everyone was devastated and worried.