Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Unnatural clouds surrounded the rising sun, almost turning the whole area dark. Anyone could tell that these clouds did not stay still and were a hazard to have around. The slayers left behind drew their blades as the healers collected themselves and got bandages and medications ready.

Kiriya and Senjuro, who were miles and miles away from the battle ground, had tears pricking their eyes. With the help of the paper on their heads, they can see what all the crows see, that means they can see the demonized Y/n right before them.

Y/n licked the blood from the side of his mouth as he 'stared' at Giyuu and the others that were behind him. It was almost as if he was wondering who they were and on what he should do with them.

A thud was heard near Y/n. He snapped his head to where it was and noticed that it was a Kakushi was had fallen out of fear. Fear... Y/n liked to feed on that. He leaped at the Kakushi immediately, causing them to scream out in horror.

"Y/N NO!!" Tanjiro called out, pleadingly.

Before Y/n could reach and eat the Kakushi alive, he heard something shatter behind him. He turned to look at what it was. A lower slayer tried to slash at him, however, the blade broke the minute it came in contact with Y/n's body.

Y/n tilted his head to the side, making the slayer shiver under Y/n's gaze. Y/n than reached from the slayer's face. The slayer was too scared to move, unable to simply duck under Y/n. Fortunately, someone cut Y/n's arm off and took the slayer away.

Y/n stared at his hand before regrowing it without any effort. He looked back to where the Kakushi was and noticed that Giyuu was standing there instead. He tilted his head once again, almost like a wild animal.

"I will not..." Giyuu said with tears in his eyes as he readied his blade with his one arm, "...have anyone else die to another demon."

Y/n only let out a breath before running at Giyuu at full speed. Giyuu's eyes widened but he quickly blocked Y/n's incoming attacks. Y/n's attacks were not like Tanjiro's long ranged, he attacked swiftly and with his claws.

"He's immune to regular Nichirin blades," Tanjiro stated with wide eyes, "Only red blades can cut Y/n. He can also heal faster than the normal demon, maybe even faster than Muzan."

"What the fuck...?" Sanemi groaned as he had just woken up and now were with Tanjiro and the others, "No fucking way..."

Giyuu was keeping Y/n at bay, blocking and slashing at his body. Y/n didn't care that some of his limbs were cut off since he regrew them the next second.

"Some get rid of those clouds!!" Giyuu shouted, "If he's immune to our blades than he's not immune or the sun!! We need to use the sun!!"

"There are demons making clouds over at the east!!" A voice shouted, Yushiro, even though his voice was shaking, "They are the Kakushi's that were trying to tend to Y/n earlier!! They were turned into demons because of Y/n!!"