𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

"Muichiro , Y/n! Make sure you both don't run off too far, okay?" A woman, Muichiro's mother, called out to the two 5-year-olds.

"Make sure you both stay close to each other, alright?" Y/n's mother said as she was carrying a baby in her arms.

"Yes, mama!!" Y/n and Muichiro both called out as they ran ahead.

Muichiro and Y/n had been best friends since day one, special thanks to both of their mothers being best friends too. Ever since they both laid eyes on each other, they've been inseparable, even Yuichiro, Muichiro's twin, wasn't even that close to Muichiro than Y/n.

Y/n could always different Yuichiro and Muichiro apart, always waving at Yuichiro but then running up and hugging Muichiro. He didn't know why but he always wanted to be by Muichiro's side, no matter what.

Muichiro, even though he was always shy and conservative to other kids, would always light up whenever Y/n was around, it was almost like he was a completely different child when Y/n was with him.

Muichiro's and Y/n's mothers would always joke on how the two were meant to be with each other, calling each other the 'loverboy' other the other. It was adorable on how Y/n and Muichiro would always get along no matter what.

Currently, the mothers thought it was a good idea to bring their family to the zoo, just so that everyone could have fun. So, that's how Muichiro and Y/n ended up here, running around to see all of the cool animals and aweing at the cute ones.

"Mui-chan look!" Y/n called out as he was holding Muichiro's hand, "Cranes! Aren't they pretty?!"

Muichiro nodded with stars in his eyes, "They're so pretty and big. I like them."

Y/n tilted his head as he looked at Muichiro, "Huh? If you like them then why are you crying? Wah! Mui-chan, don't cry!"

"Huh?"

Muichiro touched his cheeks, and he was indeed crying. His brows furrowed in confusion as to why he was crying, He felt happy, but he didn't feel the need to cry. He began to wipe the teras away with his sleeve as he tried to stop crying.

"I-I don't k-know why I'm crying, N/n-chan," Muichiro mumbled, "M-Make it stop..."

"Yosh!" Y/n said happily and with a determined look on his face, he grabbed Muichiro's face and made him look at him, "My mama said that kisses always make the pain fly away."

Muichiro's blushed a bit, "K-kisses?"

Y/n nodded happily, "Yep! And mama told me that kisses filled with love heal you faster!"

"W-Wait!"

Muichiro couldn't prepare his heart as Y/n kissed his forehead and both of his cheeks. He closed his eyes from the pressure as he blushed pink. He felt Y/n kiss away his tears while rubbed it to wipe his tears off of his face.

"There!" Y/n cheered as he looked at the blushing Muichiro, making him giggle, "You look silly, Mui-chan. But look! You're not crying now!"

Muichiro peeked opened his eyes. He touched his cheeks and noticed that he wasn't crying anymore. He gave Y/n a small smile which made Y/n blush a bit at the cuteness of his 'loverboy', as his mother said.

"Thank you, Y/n," Muichiro said, "I feel much better."

Y/n blinked a bit but smiled as he grabbed Muichiro's hand again, "Of course, Muichiro, anything for you! Come on now! We still need to see all the other animals!"

"Right behind you, N/n-chan!" Muichiro called out as he followed behind Y/n.

The crane that Muichiro and Y/n saw earlier looked up from eating and noticed the two kids running around the zoo. It tilted its head to the side a bit before returning to eating its food.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————