Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"Y/N!!!" A voice called out to said person.

Y/n slide to a stop as he turned around. He was running to where Uzui was but Tanjiro's voice called out to him forcing to stop and turn around. Tanjiro and Inosuke, who was dragging Zenitsu behind him, ran up to Y/n as fast as they could.

"Inosuke-san, Tanjiro-san, Zenitsu-san," Y/n breathed out as he has been running for a bit, "Is there something you need?"

Tanjiro panted as he tried to catch his breathe to talk. However, Inosuke beat him to it, still surprisingly having energy despite running so fast.

"WE WANT TO HELP!!" Inosuke shouted, "We want to fight!! We want to kill the demons!!!"

Y/n blinked a bit, surprised by the outburst, "But... you were told to leave. Tengen-san ordered you to stay safe, I want you guys to stay safe."

"But we need to help!" Tanjiro joined in the shouting.

"Tanjiro-san..."

Tanjiro looked at Y/n with determination, "We will help Uzui-sama! We can still fight Y/n!! So please, put your trust in us!!"

Y/n stiffened at what Tanjiro said. He trusted his friends he really did, but he was worried, and he over thinks. He looked to the side before at his friends once again, they looked so determined to help it hurts him.

Y/n could only sigh, "Fine."

Tanjiro and Inosuke bighted at Y/n's words.

"But under one condition," Y/n said sternly, "You are to leave the fight the minute you get severely hurt, got it? And Tanjiro, you're not going to fight just yet."

Tanjiro's smile dropped as he puffed his cheeks out, pouting, "What?! Why?!"

Y/n quickly shut Tanjiro up by putting a finger on Tanjiro's lips in a shushing manner, "There is a med-kit I put a few houses away from here, use it. Once you bandaged yourself up, then you can join the fight. Keep your sister in check and safe, Tanjiro. Tengen-san, the rest and I can handle ourselves. You got that?"

Tanjiro blushed a bit on how close Y/n was. He also could help but feel his heart beat a little faster hearing Y/n being dominate over him.

"Do I make myself clear, Tanjiro?"

"Yes! Yes, you do!" Tanjiro claimed, nodding his head quickly.

Y/n hummed in acceptance and pulled away from Tanjiro, "Good. The med-kit should be five house down and six houses to the left. It's hidden under the floor boards of the middle house there, the floor is hallow so you should be able to hear it easily. The house also has a white camellia flower banner on it, you can't miss it."

Tanjiro nodded and quickly ran down the direction Y/n told him to go, disappearing from sight. Y/n turned to Inosuke and - a still sleeping - Zenitsu. This slightly made Inosuke tense since Y/n was being serious.

"Inosuke, take Zenitsu and head over to Tengen-san, it should be ten houses down, two to the right, you can't miss the loud expositions and fighting. Go ahead, Inosuke, I'll catch up to you in a bit," Y/n stated.

Inosuke hesitated a bit, "What about... you?" He questioned, attempting to soften his voice.

Y/n softly placed his hand on Inosuke's head, making little puff balls surround Inosuke's boar head, "I have a little thing to do, don't worry. I'll be right behind you in seconds."

Inosuke was hesitant for a second but nodded nonetheless. He started to run down the way Y/n told him to with Zenitsu in tow. Y/n watched as he waited for them to be out of sight and hearing range. And once they were, Y/n let out a small breath.