𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Genya looked up at the sky as the stars decorated the darkness like sprinkles on a cupcake. He had his earbuds in as he stargazed on his backyard porch. He was listening to soft music to drown out the loud fireworks that would go off soon.

Since Genya was listening to music, he didn't hear the footsteps behind him. Arms wrapped around Genya's neck in a comforting manner. Genya smiled, already knowing who it is; his lover that he loved with all his soul.

Y/n picked the earbud from out of Genya's ear and put it in his own, listening to the music that Genya was listening to. He smiled as he hugged Genya from behind. He gave Genya a soft kiss as he went off of the porch and onto the grass.

Genya raised a brow in slight confusion, but still had a smile on his face. Y/n reached his hand out and gave him a soft smile. Genya couldn't help but smile back with a blush as he got up and took Y/n's hand.

Genya pulled Y/n closer to him as the two listened to the music playing in one of their ears. They both closed their eyes as they smiled, listening to the soft rhythm of the song. They both held each other's hand as Genya's other hand was on Y/n's waist and Y/n's hand was on Genya's shoulder.

The two softly swayed to the beat before actually dancing to the beat. They were in their backyard that they both owned so they didn't care if anyone were to see them, because they knew that no one would be able to.

The soft laughter of Y/n brought more music to Genya's eyes. He smiled warmly at his lover he had in his arms. The light of the fireworks decorated each other's best features, making them more beautiful than they already were.

Genya and Y/n looked at each other's eyes. Both of them feeling the love from the other. They smiled, happy with how their life was turning out so far. Genya pulled Y/n closer as Y/n lowered his eyes.

Genya's soft breath could be felt on Y/n's lips, until they both kissed. The two males closed their eyes as they held each other close to each other as they kissed, like they've been waiting for this their whole life despite having been together for so long.

Y/n smiled in the kiss making Genya chuckle. No words were said for their love for each other, and no words were needed. They both knew they love each other, and that was never going to change, no matter what.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————