Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

Nezuko let out little huffs as she was now sat back into her box. Tanjiro was relieved as Y/n stayed the same. The two males sat next to one another in front of the pillars on their knees in patients, thankfully the ropes were finally off of them.

"Tanjiro, despite this there will still probably be other people who will not agree about Nezuko," Ubuyashiki warned.

Tanjiro looked at Ubuyashiki in slightly shock before bowing his forehead to the pebbled floor. Y/n glanced down at Tanjiro but didn't move, knowing that what Ubuyashiki had said was not directed at him,

"You just have to prove that, from this point on, you and Nezuko can be useful enough to fight with the demon hunters. Defeat the 12 demon moons. If you can do that, then everyone will acknowledge you, and the gravity of your words will change, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro suddenly shot his head up which slightly startled Y/n by the sudden action, "I- Nezuko, Y/n and I will defeat will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan!! Definitely us!! We'll wield our shields and cut the chains of agony!!!" He yelled.

Y/n deadpanned at Tanjiro, "You can barely even handle a lower moon by yourself, what in the world gives you the idea you can defeat Muzan-S... Muzan himself in the state your in?" He whispered.

"Yes, Y/n does have a point. Try focusing on killing one of the 12 demon moons first," Ubuyashiki added with a small close eyed smile.

"Y/n! Uh... Y... Yes, sir..." Tanjiro mumbled a bit as a red blush of embarrassment took over his face.

'I... I said that out loud didn't I?' Y/n thought, 'Sorry Tanjiro-San...'

"The Hashiras have many talents that willingly surpass you, Tanjiro. They climbed their way up by training to the point they coughed blood, and they have survived being on the verge of death, and they may even defeat the 12 demon moons," Ubuyashiki said while glancing where Y/n should be every once in a while, and the pillars trying to hold in their laughter, "That is exactly why the Hashiras are to be treated with respect and treated well."

Y/n sighed a bit to himself as he looked back up at Ubuyashiki, this time, catching his eyes. Y/n tensed a bit, but then remembered that Ubuyashiki was blind and doesn't see him, so it might just be a coincidence.

"Tanjiro, you should also be careful about how you speak to them."

Y/n sweatdropped a bit, remembering what he had said about the pillars a bit ago. He glanced away in slight shame of what he said, he really needs to hold himself back from saying things out bluntly.

"Y-Yes, sir," Tanjiro shuttered a bit.

Ubuyashiki glanced back to where Sanemi should be, "And then, Sanemi, Obanai, Don't bully the younger ones too much."

It was hesitant but Ubuyashiki received a "As you command," from both males.

"So, we're ending the talk about Tanjiro here, you may step back now," Ubuyashiki stated, "It's about time to begin the Hashira meeting with my small announcement.

"Okay then," Shinobu spoke up, "Let us take care of Kamado-kun and Y/n-kun at my place!"

"I actually request that Y/n stays here. He is needed for this announcement of mine," Ubuyashiki asked softly.

Shinobu nodded with a smile and clapped her hands, "Of course! Take only Kamado-kun away!"

Y/n blinked in confusion as to why he needed to be here. And in a flash Tanjiro was picked up and taken away from him along with Nezuko's box with her in it. Y/n could only watch as the Kamado's were taken away from him.