Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎

☁︎︎ Filler Chapter ║︎ A detour from the plot     ➤︎ The Hashiras having their moments with Y/n while he heals     ➤ Long Chapter

➤︎ The Hashiras having their moments with Y/n while he heals
Long Chapter

☁︎︎ Third POV

"Thank you for taking me here," Y/n said as he bowed to the Kakushi.

Y/n and the Kakushi had finally made it to the Butterfly Estate. The Kakushi blushed a bit at the sudden action. They waved their hands around in a panicked motion.

"I-I-It's nothinG! Just doing the job!" The Kakushi said.

Y/n only nodded and walked into the estate, leaving a panicking, blushing Kakushi. One of the other Kakushi's smacked the head of their friend to snap them out of their blushing moments. Y/n ignored this.

Y/n walked past one of the butterfly girls who was outside playing with the butterflies. Y/n gave her a little wave before walking off. Kanao blinked in a bit of shock that there was another boy, girl, person here.

"Ah! Y/n you're here! What did the master want with you?" Tanjiro asks out as Y/n was just about to pass the room he and the other two boys were in.

Y/n blinked a bit in shock from being called out. He opened the door larger for him and walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"It was nothing Tanjiro-San," Y/n said walking up to the boys.

"WAAHHH!!! Y/NNNN!!! I MISSED YOU!! IT WAS TERRIBLE WITHOUT YOU!!!" Zenitsu cried out as he hugged Y/n's waist with his... little arms.

Y/n only pat Zenitsu's head in a comforting manner, "Really? What happened to you all? You guys look terrible."

Zenitsu sniffed and lifted his arms as the sleeve flopped over them, "A stupid spider poisoned me, now I have short arms and legs!! I can barely even move!!"

Tanjiro let out a nervous laugh at Zenitsu, "You already know how I got my injures, but a little bit of treatment is all I need," He stated as Y/n deadpanned at the white lie he said.

Y/n turned to Inosuke and raised a brow, "Inosuke-San?"

"Oh, Inosuke can't talk. Apparently, his vocal cords are all worn out because of him being choked out," Zenitsu explained as Y/n walked over to the boar, "He's been quiet all this time, he doesn't really want to say a word, I think. Something about his pride."

Y/n could only hum as he looked down at Inosuke. He softly put his hand on the boar head that lazily was place on his head. He gave small pats on the head as he looked at the other two.

"You guys did amazing, I'm proud that you all came out of there alive," Y/n said with a warm tone to them.

A flower-like aura surrounded the three boys. They liked Y/n's complements, it made them feel fuzzy inside.