☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------ACTOR AUScene 1, Chapter 1

ACTOR AU
Scene 1, Chapter 1

"Nii-Chan!! Niiii-chaaan!!" A young voice called out to the boy.

Y/n trudged through the snow as he walked up the mountain to his home. It wasn't a far walk, only being about 30 minutes to get down to the village. He carried a bundle of sticks on his back as his younger waved both of his arms in the air.

"Nii-Chan is home! Konnichi-WHA!!" Kai shouted as he slipped on the fake snow and landed face first.

"PFFTT!! KAI NO!!" Y/n busted out laughing as he ran up to the young actor, "Oh no Kai are you okay?!"

"Can... Can someone get Kai an ice pack please?" Author requested the studio.

"Kai, Kai are you good??" Y/n asks as he picked Kai up.

Kai seemed to have a stunned look on his face. He spat out the fake snow that went into his mouth, but he still had a blank look on his face. He looked like he was on drugs because of his expanded eyes of shock.

"Kai?"

"That was literally my first scene, what the fuck," Kai stated.

"HA-!"

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------
Scene 2, Chapter 3

"It was a breathing technique," Yoriichi answered.

"What was it called?"

Yoriichi pondered on that thought for a second, "I'm not sure. You created it, why don't you name it and it's first form?"

Y/n blinked for a bit, he snuggled closer to Yoriichi for comfort. He remembers seeing white cotton like clouds following the wooden katana when he sliced the air.

"Breath of Clouds," Y/n stated, "First Form: Heavy Stratus... That's what I want to call it."

There was a moment of silence, which slightly confused Y/n but he kept his act going.

"That sounds stupid as fuck-" Yoriichi said.

Y/n cut Yoriichi off, "FUCK OFF IT'S THE SCRIPT!!"

Yoriichi bust out laughing, breaking his character. Author covered their face with their hands as they playfully groaned.

"Why did I hire a literal humanized energy drink?" Author asks themself, "As the main character nonetheless... TAKE 5 PLEASE!"

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------
Scene 3, Chapter 5

The two male watched as the two butterflies flew off together. Both of them dancing in the air and flying off to the forest.

Both males looked at each other in the corner of their eyes. The taller male broke contact and looked to the side with a blush that the other didn't and couldn't see.