𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Kokushibo liked the rain. He liked the sound it made, the smell of fresh water and earth when it rained, the puddles on the ground that he purposely stepped on, and the cloudy skies when the sun tries to peek through them.

Where Kokushibo lived, it rained often, much to his delight. It wasn't uncommon to see people on the streets carrying an umbrella on a sunny day because no one truly knew when it is going to rain, or when it won't.

Kokushibo thought the rain was peaceful. Rain always had meaning whether that be a scientific reason or a myth, it always fascinated him. He somehow always understood the rain, but what he can't understand the person always running in the rain.

Every day at 7am, a man runs through the rain because he is always late to get to the bus on time. Even on days that aren't raining, the man would run through the crowds to get to the bus. Kokushibo noticed this every time he looked through his window.

Kokushibo woke up at 6, makes himself food and a drink of coffee, gets ready for his day, and looks out his window to watch the sky. Then, 7 rolls around and the man would be running past the houses to get to where he needed to be. This was his routine no matter what.

Kokushibo never got a good look of the man that runs past his house every day. However, he knew that the man had bright (e/c) eyes, a (body type) figure, and messily combed (h/c) hair. His personality seemed to match with the way he ran to the bus, it fitted him somehow.

However, today seemed to be an odd day to Kokushibo. He did his morning routine and went to his window to gaze at the light drizzle the rain was making. He waited for the man to run past his house, but it never happened.

Kokushibo raised a brow. He waited and waited, but the man never came. 7am rolled around and the man was still nowhere in sight. Kokushibo narrowed his eyes in slight concern. Did something happen to him?

A day pasted and the man was still nowhere to be seen. Did something go wrong? Another day passed, the man was still not there. Did he move? Another day and another day, the man was still gone. Something has to be wrong.

When a week pasted and Kokushibo haven't seen the man, he started to be overwhelmingly worried. He did his usual morning routine and went to look out his window once more. Now that he sees the rain, it wasn't as peaceful as before.

Was the rain only peaceful because that man ran past Kokushibo's house? Maybe it was because now the rain seemed sad, almost like it was lonely that the man wasn't running in it like usual, and, if he was honestly, Kokushibo missed seeing the man.

7am rolled around and the man was nowhere to be seen. Kokushibo sighed as he was about to walk away from his window, but a mop of (h/c) hair caught his eye. His eyes widened when he noticed that the man, who was gone for a week, was casually walking in the rain.

Kokushibo was actually happy to see the man again, but that happiness turned to worry as he noticed that the man was limping to the bus station. Furrowing his brows, he was quick to grab a jacket and went downstairs to see the man.

The (h/c) haired male sighed as he rubbed the pain in his cheek. He knew he wouldn't be able to make it to the bus station, so he had already called in late for work. However, he was already too tired. He sat down on a random porch as he massaged his paining leg.

"Shit..." The (h/c) haired male muttered to himself.

"Hey," A voice spoke up behind the male, "Are you alright?"

The male looked up surprised. He was quick to his feet but hissed in pain of his leg. In front of him was another male with long black hair, dark red, almost purple, looking eyes, pale skin, and purple clothing.

"A-Ah!" The (e/c) eyed male stuttered slightly, "I-I'm sorry! This is your house, isn't it? I'm sorry for invading your property."

Kokushibo seemed to stared at the wet male for a second before shaking his head, "No, it's alright. I usually see you go to your work, but I haven't seen you for quite some time. Are you alright?"

The other male blinked a bit as he gave a nervous chuckle, he leaned on one leg and rubbed his bruised cheek, "Y-Yeah. Just going through some relationship troubles at the moment. I'm just lucky that I got out of it as soon as I did."

Kokushibo furrowed his brows, "You don't seem like you can even stand on your own. Come in, I'll help you."

The male was shocked by the kindness and began to wave his hands around in a panic, "N-No! It's okay really! I've been off work for this long! I really... need the money so I have to go, ya know?"

"Then I'll pay you."

"...Eh?"

"I'll pay you," Kokushibo stated once again, "10,000 yen* for you to stay here and take care of yourself."

"Th-That's way too much! I couldn't!" The (h/c) haired male stated as he stepped back, however he yelped in pain as he did so.

Kokushibo narrowed his eyes, "I don't think you really have a choice. Come in, I'll take care of you. You might want to call off from your work too."

The other male blinked for a second before he sighed, "Okay... I'll do that."

Kokushibo smiled as he walked over to the drenched male and placed the jacket in his arms around him, "Kokushibo."

The male couldn't help but blush, "Y/n, just call me Y/n," He said, "Thank you, by the way."

"Of course. Now, let's get you inside."

Kokushibo liked the rain. He likes to think because of the rain he met Y/n, the love of his life.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
*10,000 yen = 100 usd