𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Sabito sat alone almost everywhere he went. On the bus, people avoided him, in class there was always an empty seat next to him, and in the cafeteria, no one sat with him on the benches. Maybe it was because of his unusual eye color, or maybe it was because of his scar that scared people off. Sabito didn't know.

Sabito wasn't known for smiling much, or at all that is. He seemingly always had a perminate frown on his face, like he was judging everyone and everything from his point of view, but really, he's just thinking of what to eat for dinner.

However, lately, the seats that are around Sabito seemed to always be vacant by one person: his classmate. His classmate was a newcomer to his school, not that he really cared about it though, it just interested him.

The new classmate wasn't scared of him, in fact they were trying their darn hardest to become Sabito's friend. And honestly, it's working, a bit too well. Sabito had fallen head over heels for his new classmate.

Y/n L/n was the new classmate, and goddamnit was he attractive in Sabito's eyes. His (e/c) eyes when they squint upwards when he smiled. Those pretty lips that thinned when Y/n smiled. Just, everything about him made Sabito's heart flutter.

Of course, little did Sabito know, Y/n also found Sabito interesting. The rough scar that looked really cool. Those lost-looking purple eyes when they softened around him. And the very small smile that Sabito made when Y/n talked to him. It was all enchanting.

Both males love to see each other smile. Their features seemed to glow for each other. They would blush red while having stars in their eyes out of amazement that the other smiled because of them. Because of them! Do you not know how amazing that felt for them?

Sooner or later, they both caught on to each other's blushing messes. So, they knew that the other knew that they have a crush on them. But they didn't know the other knows what they know. Confusing, isn't it? But they figured it out along the way.

When they confessed, they both kinda confessed at the same time. But that didn't stop them. They smiled, laughed and then hugged each other with pure happiness. They were finally together, even if it was their last year of high school.

Y/n and Sabito both moved in with each other. They didn't care what anyone said, they both loved each other, no matter what. And now that they promised each other that they will be with each other forever, they get to both see each other smile every day. Their favorite.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————