Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"Y/n?! Y/N?!!" Muzan called out in a slight panic as he was slowly regenerating himself from the sudden explosion Ubuyashiki pulled.

Muzan ran around debris and fire as he followed Y/n's scent. He soon came across a small pile of debris on the ground, to which he was quick to throw away. Under the debris was Y/n, his short kimono was dusted and dirtied while there was only a small cut on his thigh, nothing too serious.

Muzan pulled Y/n to his feet as he held him close to him, "You're okay, I'm sorry I couldn't have protected you."

"I wish I was dead," Y/n said blandly as he was able to stand on his own and softly pushed Muzan away from him.

Muzan only chuckled and pecked Y/n's head and cheek, "I'll get us back to the infinity castle as soon as possible, my empress. I'll make sure no more harm comes your way."

Y/n only scoffed and looked to the side. However, his and Muzan's eyes widened slightly as little flesh seeds with spikes surrounded them both. Muzan's small smirk turned into a frown as he quickly pushed Y/n out of the way.

Y/n stumbled on the ground as he coughed from the dust and smoke surrounding him. He could hear the sound of Muzan's flesh being pierced from the spikes that the flesh seeds have created. He quickly looked up from the ground to see who was attacking Muzan after all this time.

Y/n's eyes suddenly widened when he noticed a pink aura dancing around Muzan's blood red aura. The pink had specks of red and blue, and only one person in the world had the aura colors of a demon and his mother; Tamayo.

Muzan suddenly grabbed thin air, but it turned out to be Tamayo using a smokescreen demon technique. Tamayo gritted her teeth as her fist was absorbed into Muzan's chest. Muzan started to grip on Tamayo's arm tighter.

"TAMAYO/-SAN!!!" Both Y/n and Muzan called out to the demon lady.

"Why are you here?!" Muzan questioned out loud.

Y/n couldn't move from his spot on the ground, he couldn't do anything without a blade so he was rendered in as useless in a fight.

"These blood demon spikes belong to the man who got turned into a demon in Asakusa!" Tamayo shouted as her eyes had slits in them, "You absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it?! A drug to turn demons back into humans! So?! Is it working!?"

"Tamayo-san!!" Y/n called out, almost wanting to beg for the female demon to not leave him too.

"You shouldn't be able to...!" Muzan spoke out.

However, Tamayo only smiled, "Oh, but I've done it! The situation's completely changed! Though it would have been impossible for me alone!"

Muzan ripped one of his arms out of the spike, it almost regenerating immediately as he reached out and clutched onto Tamayo's head, "You are one stubborn woman, Tamayo. And your hatred toward me is unjust. Who killed your husband and kids? Was it me? Not at all. Nobody but you, you ate them all up."

Tamayo was crying, but she was still fighting even with Muzan's finger stabbing her eye, "If I knew that would happen, I wouldn't have become a demon!! All I wanted was to not die from my disease!! I just wanted to see my kids grow up!! I know that's in the past, but I at least wanted to so Y/n, someone I considered my own, grow up into a gentlemen, but even you token him away from me!!"

Y/n's eyes widened even more. His body was stiff, he couldn't even move if he wanted to, but he wanted to hug Tamayo so badly.

"But even so," Muzan taunted with a pointed smile, "You killed a whole bunch of humans after that, was that all an illusion too, just like how you see Y/n as your own? I noticed you had a lot of fun eating those humans, just think about Y/n's reaction to that!"