Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

The pillars all gritted their teeth as they tightened their hold on their katana's. What Y/n said was true, although they were scared to die, they needed to fight. This is a war not a simple battle with a lower demon anymore.

The dust cleared the battlefield as the figure of Muzan became more clearer to the slayers. Muzan staggered to stand up. He wiped the small amount of blood off of his chin as he gritted his teeth in anger.

Muzan didn't care if Y/n died anymore. This Y/n was psychopathy, he was crazy, insane, it wasn't Muzan's Y/n anymore. He had to kill Y/n, and everyone around him in order to have the Y/n that Muzan knew and love back.

"I can keep Muzan at bay," Y/n stated as he rolled his shoulders, "Don't care about me and just cut Muzan up as many times as you can, alright?"

The pillars narrowed their eyes, they didn't want to agree to Y/n's plan but they had to. They nodded their heads, some more noticeable than nothings but that didn't matter. Y/n was going to continue to fight Muzan no matter what anyone said anyways.

Y/n chuckled to himself as he readied his stance, "Good, let's fight till sunrise."

Y/n charged straight for Muzan, grey clouds followed him as he used his breathing technique constantly. Following his tail, the other pillars started to attack Muzan too.

Muzan huffed in annoyance now that he had to deal with all the other pillars and not just Y/n anymore. However, he was still superior in power as he blocked everyone's blades, and dodged Y/n's attacks no matter what.

Although blood was being spilled in the battle, no one dared to stop for medical care. They all continued to keep fighting, pushing their own limits to even get remotely close to Muzan. However, they couldn't.

Only Y/n and Gyomei was able to land successful hits on Muzan, but even then they were not fatal. Y/n's hits were weak and did little damage, but they were quick and constant. Gyomei could only land big hits, but they were slow and inconstant. Their fighting style was perfect, but it wasn't enough.

☁︎︎ With Tanjiro ☁︎

Murata could hear the screams and yells of pain from the pillars. He could hear the maniac laughter from Y/n, which shivered him to the core. However, he tried to ignore it, focusing on his friend in his arms as medics surrounded them.

"Stay alive Tanjiro! Keep fighting!" Murata said in a panic.

Murata's eyes widened when he noticed that the curse on Tanjiro's eye from earlier was slowly growing once again. Tanjiro snapped his eyes opened as he began to breath heavily once again. The curse was back, it was only delayed and it didn't disappear.

Murata gritted his teeth as the medic began to scramble to take care of Tanjiro, "Shit..." He muttered, he then looked up to where the fight between pillars and Muzan was taking place, "Hurry up... Damnit..."

☁︎︎ With Y/n ☁︎

Muzan was kicked in the head once again by Y/n, making him stumble back. Having enough with being kicked around by a pathetic human, Muzan set slashes around him. Some slayers were able to block or dodge it, others were not so lucky.

"ARGH!!" Mitsuri screamed out as part of her cheek and her arm was slashed at.

Both Y/n and Obanai snapped their heads towards Mitsuri after hearing her cry of pain. Obanai's eyes widened as he quickly ran and caught Mitsuri as she was falling to the floor. Y/n huffed in annoyance and noticed that tendrils from Muzan were coming their way.