Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"THIS — FOUND —"

"— MUZAN!!"

"— CAN'T REACH —"

"CALM —!!"

"— SAW SOMEONE — THERE!!"

Y/n snapped his eyes opened as he heard the voices of young slayers all arguing outside of the flesh cocoon. He sat up properly as he looked around, trying to figure out what happened in his dream since he couldn't remember anything from it.

Y/n let out a small hiss of pain as the flesh on his skin stretched out but then broke when he pulled away. He rubbed his cheek a bit, trying to smooth the pain. He then looked up and his eyes narrowed at Muzan, who's back was facing him.

"You're awake," Muzan said in a bit of a full tone, it was clear that what Y/n had said to him before affected him, "Finally... I can now show you what I see."

Y/n narrowed his eyes at Muzan. The yelling of slayers from outside of the cocoon became more clearer to him. He, and especially Muzan, could tell that they were ready to change and attack them. But Muzan will not let that happen.

"Don't you dare do it," Y/n muttered.

Muzan only chuckled as he looked at Y/n through the side of his eye, "I will prove to you that being a demon is better than being a human."

"Muzan stop!!"

Y/n reached out for Muzan but the demon had already jumped out of the cocoon, ripping through the flesh like it was nothing. Before Y/n could even try and escape, the flesh closed up, keeping and trapping him in the flesh cocoon.

Yells of pain and screaming of fear was heard from outside of the cocoon. Y/n couldn't help but grit his teeth slightly. He could hear the agony in each yell, and the pain from each flesh being torn up and thrown away, it sickens him a bit.

Y/n took in a deep breathe and stood up from sitting in his knees. He put his hand on the flesh wall as he faced it. His ears were rigging with the slayers screams, but he only focused on his breathing. He sighed before taking in a deep breath.

Clouds appeared for the first time in a while around Y/n. It has been so long since Y/n used his breathing technique he almost forgotten how to use it. However, his breathing technique seemed so have gotten a bit stronger. He could feel it. He's ready.

☁︎︎ Third POV | Flashback

Y/n's (e/c) eyes shined with amazement as he watched his father cutting wood. He didn't know why Yuki was doing this, but it amazes him how strong Yuki was that he could destroy that hard wood thingy in half. He was bundled up in as much clothing as he could be as it was cold outside.

"Papa, what are you doing?" Y/n asks innocently.

Yuki took a deep breath as sweat dripped from his forehead despite it being so cold outside. He stopped his axe as he smiled at Y/n. He ruffled his own black hair as he sighed to himself, he wished that his son would always stay this innocent.

"I'm cutting wood, Y/n," Yuki said simply with a small chuckle.

The 5 year old tilted his head to the side, "Why papa?"

Yuki laughed a bit as he petted Y/n's head making him close one eye from the contact, "So that your mama can be nice and warm when he bring it home."

Y/n's eyes shined, "Mama gets to be warm and B-B sibling too?"

"Of course, your mama and baby sibling will be nice and warm for the night!"