Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"YOU BRAATT!! LET ME TAKE THE MATE IN PEACE!!!" Gyutaro shouted as raised his blade towards Tanjiro at top speed.

Y/n was quick to jump in front of Tanjiro and raised his blade in a defense position. Gyutaro and Tanjiro's eyes widened at the Y/n's speed. Gyutaro was going to fast to stop himself, so his blade came down on Y/n's, clashing them together.

Gyutaro was about to turn away but Y/n held onto his wrist. He tried to break free his hand but Y/n kept on holding on tighter. He looked up at Y/n with wide eyes.

"Perfect..." Y/n muttered.

There was a loud bang, causing Gyutaro to be blasted away. Gyutaro's eyes widened when he noticed that Uzui was alive and wake, and was the one who blasted him away. Y/n was only there to keep Gyutaro at bay while Uzui collected himself and aimed for an attack.

"The 'score' is complete!!" Uzui shouted, "WE'RE GOING TO WIIINN!!!"

Uzui and Gyutaro were sending slashes after slashes towards one another. They were going fast, but slower than before, it was perfect. However, in teh middle of the battle Uzui got his eye slashed, making it unusable. But he was still able to stab Gyutaro.

"TENGEN!!" Y/n screamed.

"UZUI-SAMA!!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"GO!! GO FOR THE HEAD!! DON'T STOOOPP!!!" Uzui shouted, not caring for his health but to finish the fight for once and for all.

Tanjiro leaped from his place on the ground and into the air. He raised his blade, ready to bring it down on Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro's eyes sharpened at the sight of the younger male leaping into the air. He raised his blade, planning on stabbing Tanjiro's head.

Y/n was faster however. He cut Gyutaro's hand off for the last time as he spun in the air. He coughed outa large amount of blood as more blood spilled from his wounds.

"CUT THE HEAD TANJIRO!!" Y/n shouted once more before he fallen onto the floor.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu all let out a strained yell as all of their blades were just about to cut both Daki's and Gyutaro's head off. Uzui gritted his teeth as he buried his blades deeper into Gyutaro's body with his one hand.

Y/n breathed heavily as he clutched his katana and the dirt below him. He coughed up a chunk of blood as he watches everyone do there part. He choked on his own blood as he squinted one of his eyes to see properly.

Soon, Daki's head was cut off. Gyutaro's head was cut off. Both demon's heads were cut off at the same exact time. Y/n watches with wide eyes as he saw that the slayers have won this fight. Or so it seems...

"Did they get them?! They did! They did!!!" A female voice shouted, catching Y/n's attention, Suma, "Kyaaa!! They did it Hinasuru-San!! Look while you're crossing over to the other side!"

"Do you know what you're even saying!? Dummy!!" Makio shouted back.

"Suma-San, Hinasuru-San, Makio-San..." Y/n whispered.

Y/n suddenly left a wave of danger coming from Gyutaro's body, making his eyes go wide. He quickly turned to Gyutaro's dying body and noticed that it was twitching. He also noticed that Uzui was running to Tanjiro to protect him. Y/n's eyes widened as he quickly dashed over to Uzui's wives.

"RUUNNN!!!!" Uzui screamed in warning for everyone.

"GET DOWN!!" Y/n shouted at Suma, Makio, and Hinasuru as he pushed them down the roof so that they can take cover.

"Y/N?!" Suma, Makio, and Hinasuru shouted in a panic and surprise that he saved them.

Gyutaro's body bursted into poisonous slashes, going everyone and destroying everything in it's path. Y/n's eyes widened when he got hit with a wave of slashes on his back, he coughed up even more blood as the slashes pushed him away.