𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

"Do not enter."

That was what the sign on Rui's treehouse always said. He doesn't like to be around people, he doesn't even like a lot of people in the first place. He is a stubborn child with a salty attitude. It makes his parents worried that he won't be able to have any friends.

Rui was a weak child. He got sick easily, but it was never anything life threatening, a common cold or even a fever were the only things he got sick from. However, it makes his parents worry about him over and over again, hovering over him to make sure he doesn't get even more weak than he already was.

Rui liked to be alone. Sometimes he doesn't want to be near anyone, not even his parents. He knows that his parents mean well but it was just suffocating sometimes, and he just needs to get away.

Usually, Rui wouldn't want anyone to be near him at school. He didn't talk to anyone, he didn't bother to interact with anyone, and his whole aura said 'don't talk to me' making the kids all run away from him like he was some kind of monster.

However, today was different. Rui's class got a new student. At first, Rui thought nothing of it, until the new student came up to him and started to talk to hum nonstop. Rui was shocked, someone, after all this time, came up to him. It was... nice.

The new student was named Y/n. He was bright and always seemed to have a smile on his face, the complete opposite from Rui. He found Rui interesting, he didn't know whether it was because of the deathly pale skin or the lonely eyes, he was just attached to Rui, like a magnet.

Y/n and Rui began to talk and talk to one another. Rui slowly opening up to Y/n as he began to smile around Y/n more and more. Y/n, as he hanged out with Rui more, hyper persona slowly calmed into a relaxed one since he picked up that Rui didn't like very loud people.

Rui liked Y/n, there was no point of hiding it. Y/n always made him feel happy, he always gave Rui the best smiles, the best gifts, the best food, the best emotions, the best of everything. And most importantly, Y/n always made Rui feel wanted.

Rui knew he was weak but that didn't stop Y/n from being loving and caring to him. He liked that about Y/n. No matter what predicament Rui was in, Y/n will always be by his side no matter what. He felt like Y/n was made for him.

"Uh, Rui-chan," Y/n stuttered slightly as he stood a bit outside of Rui's treehouse, "I can't go in there."

Rui pocked his head around the doorframe with furrowed brows, "Huh? Why not? I invited you in, did I not?" He questioned.

Y/n fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he pointed at the sign on the door, "It says 'Do not enter' written on the doorway. My mama always told me not to go in when it says that. It's disrespectful!"

Rui scoffed as he pulled Y/n inside, "That's for everyone else, except you. You can stay."

Y/n's eyes seemed to light up with joy, "Really?! Am I that special??"

"When were you not special?" Rui asked, almost mockingly as he put his hands on his hips.

Y/n couldn't help but blush a bit of pink, he then gave a goofy smile, "I'm special for you!"

Rui blushed as he turned away, "W-What do you think of my treehouse?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I like it!! I want to stay in here all day with you!"

"I... I would like that too, Y/n-chan..."

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————