Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

A lone man was on his knees looking over a piece of cloth from someone that was dear to him. It was dark out and most people were sleeping, however he just wanted to stay up for a bit longer. As he gazed longer at the cloth he could feel tears prick his eyes.

"Don't move, answer quickly," A calm voice spoke out as a white and glass-like blade came up to the man's neck.

The man flinched as he felt the cold blade press onto his neck. He didn't want to move in fear that his head would be cut off. He didn't even bother to glance at who was threatening him, he kept looking forewords, clutching the cloth in his hands.

"What happened to Zenko and Hinatsuru?" A new voice, an older one, spoke up.

The man stuttered a bit as he sweats terribly, "Zenko vanished. Hinatsuru got sick so she went to a more lowly brothel," he said hesitantly.

The blade on the man's neck shifted making him flinch a bit.

"What is on your mind? Who do you suspect?" The first voice stated, no emotion whatsoever.

The heavy tension was getting to the man. He panted as he was scared for his life. The blade was close to his neck, it will most likely leave a mark but won't draw any blood. He won't die, he knows that, but he is still petrified.

"Trust us, and talk," The second voice said calmly, "We will definitely kill whoever it is. We will avenge your losses."

The person holding the blade shifted it so it was a bit away from the man's neck, "You need not to worry. All we want is information."

The man hesitated a bit but tears started to pour out of his eyes, "An Oiran named Warabihima. She lives in the room in the northern part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate!!"

There was a small silence, "Thank you for your cooperation," The first voice stated.

There was a sudden relief of tension. The man looked around once he felt a small wind and the tension being lifted. However, there was no one around him. When he looked back down at the cloth he noticed a small floral hair piece. He only picked it up and examined it.

"Anything, Tengen-San?" Y/n, the first voice, asks as he stood on top of the roof.

"Not here," Uzui, the second voice, stated as he was checking the room the man said the woman will be, "She's probably out hunting. We have to keep moving, let's go."

Immediately Y/n and Uzui both took off running. They ran from roof top to roof top, Y/n being a bit slower than Uzui but was able to keep pace.

"We need to split up," Y/n stated, "It'll be faster to find either Zenitsu-San or Hinatsuru-San if we do."

"Right. I'll see you soon, come and get me if you need me," Uzui said.

Y/n nodded and took a turn, leaving Uzui to keep running straight. The two males ran at insane speed, no one normal would've been able to see them run, let alone follow them.