Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"Oh dear me..." one of the ladies for the houses in the Red Light District stated, "These are some lovely looking girls!"

Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke all stood next to each other in their new entire. With a few hair extensions, new clothes, and Y/n knowing how to do make up because of his mother, the three looked like actual girls. And they were stunning.

"May we please take all three of them?!" The man next to the house lady asks

"But we just got a girl the other day," The woman stated.

"Well, how about one of them?"

The woman thought for a bit, she than smiled as she looked at Uzui, "Well, one should be okay!"

"Then I will entrust one with you, ma'am," Uzui stated, his hair was now down and with a little bit of makeup-help from Y/n, he looked incredible.

"We'll take the one by your side, sir!" The man stated.

Y/n was by Uzui's side. He had on a regular kimono with his haori. He had a touch of makeup on his face which, unfortunately, made him look more like a girl. Why did he dress up? Because Uzui wanted him to look nice, but that doesn't mean Uzui wants Y/n to go with anyone else.

Uzui let out a soft chuckle to cover up his annoyance, "Sorry sir, but this one right here," He wrapped his hand around Y/n's waist, "Isn't going to any houses. But you are free to take either one of these other lovely girls."

The man slightly scowled but shook it off. The woman was quick to wave at the man's actions. She had a small blush on her face as she gazed upon Uzui. Y/n kinda didn't like that.

"Then we'll take the middle one," The woman of the house stated, "She seems so honest!"

Tanjiro stepped forwards and bowed, "My name is Sumiko, it's a pleasure to be here," He said, faking his name and higher in his voice, just like how Y/n taught him along with using Y/n's taught manners.

The woman squealed in delight of the new comer.

☁︎︎ Small Time Skip ☁︎

"You guys are doing great!" Uzui stated with a smile, "You all owe my dove a lot since you guys are going to make me good money."

"I am not talking to you," Zenitsu snapped back.

Inosuke just stuck to Y/n's side, holding onto Y/n's haori as the group maneuvered through the busy streets. Inosuke wasn't one for crowds in places he didn't know. But that doesn't mean he won't be loud, he just doesn't want to get lost and lose Y/n.

"You mad because I made you dress like a girl?" Uzui asks with a pissed off look on his face, "You were the one who said you'll listen to whatever I say."