Ⅴ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n wasn't in much of a rush. He knew where the Final Selection is at and he knew he would make it there on time with the pace he was going. Of course, Yoriichi helped him with directions and the timing.

He wasn't expecting much people to be there. He knew that Demon Slaying wasn't very known especially since it wasn't recognized by the government. Y/n was slightly pissed at that fact.

On the way to Final Selection, Y/n came across a fairly tall male with black hair. His aura screamed 'don't talk to me', but Y/n could see that his true aura was whispering in need of love and appreciation, which is the reason why Y/n wasn't scared of him.

Y/n walked a bit behind the tall male.

On lookers only glanced at the odd sight; A tall dark male with a much shorter light clothed male walking together, and almost to the same place.

People walking down the path on the opposite direction, moved out of the way, scared of the tall male. While they eased seeing the calmer, shorter male, walking away.

The two males didn't talk, they didn't need to, to be honest. The dark haired male didn't care for the shorter, while the other latter could care less of who he was walking with.

From time to time, the two males would glance at the other without them knowing. Examining each other in silence, besides the birds tweeting every once and a while, some even going to the shorter male.

They both noticed that they were physically different from each other.

One being tall, the other short. One with a seemingly permanent scowl, the other with a relaxed and calmed face. One which humans and animals would go to, the other was always avoided. One with dark clothing, the other with light. Like night and day.

Y/n tried to walked closer to the taller male, he tried to walk next to him. The taller male would seem to scowl his way however. Y/n could tell from the male's aura that he wasn't mad, but questioning or confused. He let the male come to him.

As the two walked, one slightly behind the other, they furthered and furthered away from people. Y/n could tell that the taller's male stance was relaxing slightly now that they were away from other people.

Y/n took his chance and walked up next to the taller male in a calm manner. The taller male only glanced at the shorter male before letting him be. Y/n slightly cheered in his head.

The two males didn't talk to one another. Not like either of them wanted to anyways. But when one male looked one way the other followed their vision, signaling each other that they acknowledges the other's presence.

At one point during the walk, a white butterfly landed on Y/n's head, but he didn't seem to notice. The other male did however, and he blushed slightly at the cute scene.