𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Obanai had a crush, and to everyone else in the world, it seemed. How he would get all blushy when he was around them, how he would be only kind that that person, and how he would always fumble with his words around them. It was painfully obvious.

A pretty stranger is what Obanai called his crush. The reason being it that Obanai didn't even know who the person was but fell in love with them immediately at first sight. Cliche but Obanai just couldn't help himself.

Y/n L/n was Obanai's crush, and just by the name alone, Obanai would burst into a red blush. Y/n was everything Obanai wanted in a partner, he was perfect to him in every way possible. Y/n is his everything, the love of his life.

Y/n has a peaceful life, but it was boring. Nothing excited happened to him, he believes that he was cursed to always be a boring character, but he can do nothing about it. However, in his boring world, Y/n caught the eyes of one person, and he noticed.

Y/n knew Obanai was a little bit odd, but that didn't stop him from admiring Obanai from afar. Obanai was just so unique to him, whether it would be the duo eye color or the mysterious mask, Obanai was always someone Y/n laid eyes on.

Y/n doesn't mean to stare, but Obanai is just so beautiful he just can't help himself. It's a good thing that he has quick reflexes, so whenever he is almost caught staring, he quickly turns away.

Unlike Y/n, Obanai means to stare at Y/n, he was just so perfect and loving to him, how can he not. But, unlike Y/n, he got caught multiple times, it wasn't even funny anymore. Obanai would always turn into a blushing mess when he gets caught. Y/n found it cute.

After a painful 2 years for the people around the duo, Obanai finally got the courage to ask Y/n out on a date. In all honesty, he was ready to be declined and maybe even embarrassed by Y/n, but he wasn't. And it seemed like Obanai fallen for Y/n even more.

The words, "Of course I will go on a date with you! You are very interesting, and I want know you better!" From Y/n to Obanai, will always stay in Obanai's head.

All his life, Obanai was called weird and a freak, but now there was someone out there who found him interesting, it warmed his heart. Or maybe because it's just Y/n, he didn't know but he didn't care.

Y/n and Obanai's relationship is top tier, no one can compete with their love for each other. Y/n is always there to comfort Obanai, saying kind words of love and comfort, while Obanai is always there to make Y/n feel better just for existing.

Obanai and Y/n love each other, and that carried on to their old ages. Living, loving and laughing with one another. They were happy with their lives, they wouldn't have wanted it any other way. They stayed together till the very end, something that their ancestors wished they did.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————