Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Gyutaro blocked the incoming blades, that were going for his neck, with his own blades. Uzui's eyes sharpened at this while Y/n gritted his teeth in anger. Y/n knew that his blood was special, it was one of the many reasons he hated himself.

"There's no way in hell you guys are cutting my head off, man," Gyutaro said as he smirked.

The flesh on Gyutaro's blade began to spread a bit on the slayer's blade, as if it were going to infect it. Y/n tried to tug on his blade to get it out, but since Sabito was half possessing him, his strength had decreased a bit, making him unable to.

Uzui raised his other blade and aimed it at Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro noticed this and bit down on the blade, stopping it in place. Both Y/n and Uzui were stuck in place.

Gyutaro smirked as flakes of black poison came off of his blade. Uzui's eyes widened at the familiar technique of an attack move.

"Y/n, brace yourself!!" Uzui shouted, catching Y/n and Gyutaro off guard.

Uzui bug his foot into the roof and jumped off, taking Gyutaro with him. Because of the force, Y/n's blade was forcefully taken out of Gyutaro's blade. Y/n stumbled back a bit at the sudden action.

"Tengen!!" Y/n called out in worry, seeing the poison slashes coming from the ground.

"Watch out!!" Hinasuru yelled as she went over to Y/n.

Y/n looked up in surprise that floral fabric started to surround him and Hinasuru. At a despite attempt, Y/n covered Hinasuru with his body, not caring for himself but more of her since he knew that Hinasuru was important to Uzui.

"Breathe of The Sun, Second Form: Clear Blue Sky!!"

Y/n's eyes shined and widened when he saw Tanjiro use a stronger breathing technique to get rid of all of the fabric around him. Tanjiro came just in time, any later and Y/n would've been caught in the fabric.

"Tanjiro-San!" Y/n called out.

"Go!! Help Uzui-sama! I'll help Zenitsu and Inosuke!!" Tanjiro shouted.

Y/n sucked in a breathe, hesitating but ultimately jumping off of the roof, "Be careful!!"

As soon as Y/n landed, he looked up and noticed that Gyutaro and Uzui were still fighting on the ground. Gyutaro raised his blade at Uzui's chin, a move where Uzui could not block since he was in motion to kill Gyutaro.

Y/n dug his foot into the ground and sliced off Gyutaro's hand, making both him and Uzui stumble backwards at the sudden appearance. Y/n slid to a stop as he quickly turned around and ran after Gyutaro once again.

Gyutaro could only block Y/n's attack with one hand since the poison from the kuni's were still effective. He gritted his teeth as he kept stepping backwards.