Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n was watching as a demon was nogging on a piece of wood that kept him inside of his cell. Not too far away was a female bundled up, asleep. Y/n didn't know who these people were but watching the demon trying to eat the wood amused him to an extant.

"We will be leaving this place," Tamayo stated, making Y/n turn to her and pay attention, "This place is too close to Kibutsuji. If we don't hide ourselves quickly we will be in grave danger."

Tamayo stood by Yushiro as Tanjiro and Y/n stayed together with Nezuko with them. Nezuko had fully healed and was ready for the journey, while Y/n's fever had somehow went away.

"Even if we are able to hide ourselves thorough some crafty means, as a doctor that needs to come intact it's other people. There will eventually be a day when other people find out that I am a demon. The senses of children and old people are especially sharp. Tanjiro-San."

"Hai?" Tanjiro perked up from being called.

"Are you willing to leave Nezuko-San here with us?" Tamayo asked in a serious voice.

"Eh?" (Tanjiro)

"Hm?" (Y/n)

Both Tanjiro and Y/n's eyes slightly widened at the question. Nezuko stopped snuggling in Y/n's arms and turned to look at her brother and the other demons.

"Even though I can't say for certain that we can keep her from much harm, it's still much safer than bring her to the battlefield," Tamayo stated as Yushiro looked at her with pleading disagreement.

Tanjiro was quiet, he didn't know what to say. He wanted his sister to be safe, but he didn't want to leave one of his only blood family behind, even if she was a demon. Y/n kept quiet, knowing that this was between Tanjiro and Tamayo.

Nezuko suddenly held onto Tanjiro's hand making the latter's eyes slightly widened at the action. She took Y/n's hand too and pulled him closer to Tanjiro and her, like if she considered Y/n family too.

Tanjiro smiled at Nezuko's action. Blushing a bit at what she did with Y/n as he petting Nezuko's head as a thank you.

"Thank you for your offer but..." Tanjiro started, "We will continue down this path of ours together. We will not be parted, never again."

"I understand," Tamayo said with a hand over her heart, "Then I wish you and Y/n the best for your coming battles. Goodbye now, we will leave once we erase all traces of us from this place. You three should hurry along."

"Ah! Okay!" Tanjiro said as Y/n bowed in gratitude to the pink aura demons.

"Tanjiro..." Yushiro called out to the scarred slayer who's back was turned.

Everyone looked at the teal haired demon. Y/n cocked his head to the side wondering what he wanted.

"Your sister is great beauty."