Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎

[A/n: Have some wholesome L/n family artAlso have a big chapter as an apology for being gone so long]

Also have a big chapter as an apology for being gone so long]

☁︎︎ Third POV

Tanjiro, Y/n, and Zenitsu both stood before the large mansion in the woods. It looked semi-run down as all of the windows and doors were closed at the moment.

Y/n narrowed his eyes at the house, he could see and sense multiple different auras inside. Some auras dying instantly, others dying slowly, and some even trying to run away.

"There's that smell of blood in the area," Tanjiro commented, "But this smell is...."

"Eh? There's a smell?" Zenitsu questions.

Y/n already knows of Tanjiro's scent of smell so that's why he didn't question it.

"This is a smell I've never encountered before. Y/n, is there anything you can sense?"

"Sense? What do you mean?"

"I can see people's aura's, depending on the aura color is depending on their danger levels," Y/n explained as he stepped out of line a bit to get a better look at the house in front of him, "I can also tell someone's emotions based on their wave length too."

"Whoa, so you have special sight correct?" Zenitsu asks.

Y/n shook his head, "It's more of a sixth sense, since I can feel, see, and sense the auras."

"Y/n," Tanjiro asked again.

"Right, I see four red auras, a few green and blue auras that are now white, and a yellow aura running around," Y/n stated and turned to Tanjiro, "So, about four demons, a few humans, some already dead, and someone who's most likely a slayer inside."

Tanjiro nodded with a smile as a thanks. Zenitsu stared at Y/n in slight awe. Y/n is a beautiful person, and someone who can protect him, this is a win-win in Zenitsu's book.

"I can't smell or sense anything at all," Zenitsu said as he turned back to the house, "But can you hear a sound coming from over there? Seems like we're going to have to work together in the future as well."

Y/n stared at Zenitsu for a moment, 'A heightened sense of hearing,' he turned to Tanjiro, 'Heightened sense of smell,' he stared at his hand, 'Sixth sense.... I seem to be a bit out of place here.'

"Sound?" Tanjiro's voice questioned as he turned around, him snapping Y/n out of his head and turning too.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened at the sight of two kids hugging each other. They both look terrified out of their skin as the brother held the sister close to him.

"Kids..." Zenitsu muttered.

"What's going on with them?" Tanjiro asked, concern.

"They're scared," Y/n stated as he walked up to the two kids with much caution.