𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Y/n's life as a college student ordinary, at least that what he would like to think. Currently trying for a(n) (fav. subject) major, Y/n has to study day in and day out, while also going out with his friends that he made along the way.

Y/n made friends with the local baker and study-mate, Tanjiro, his classmates, Zenitsu and Inosuke, his dormmate, Genya, his floormate, Kanao, his under classmates, Rui and Enmu, and even the student no one talked to, Sabito.

Not only has Y/n made friends with people in his school, but also out of school. He's friends with the police officers, Sanemi and Rengoku, upperclassman who went to a different school, Giyuu and Obanai, underclassman who went to a different school, Muichiro and Yushiro, the local babysitter, Gyomei, a slowly raising athlete, Uzui, the local cook, Mitsuri, and the medical student, Shinobu.

You thought I was done? Nope there still is more that Y/n had met and befriended. The fighting teacher assistant, Akaza, students who went to a different school, Daki and Gyutaro, upperclassman who went to a different school, Kokushibo and Douma, the newly young CEO, Muzan, and even the samurai trainer, Yoriichi.

Yeah, there's a lot of people that Y/n had made friends with, but in all honesty, he liked having such a big friend group. Even when they people in the group didn't really like each other, it's funny to see them together and their conversations were ones that Y/n kept precious.

Y/n surprisingly has a lot of time on his hands, thus the reason he made so many friends in the first place and was able to spend time with them all. He is happy with the life he has now, it was always exciting, and someone was always down to hang out with him. It warms his heart knowing this.

However, little did Y/n know, every single one of those friends have a not-so-little crush on him. They didn't know whether it's because of Y/n's smile or how he would light up any bad day, that made them fall for him, but they just did and there was no going back on it.

Y/n brought joy to his friends. Honestly, without Y/n everyone would be at each other's neck, but they've kept calm for Y/n's sake. For now. They truly can't help themselves from falling in love with Y/n, it was almost like magic.

But this was the ordinary life of Y/n. He didn't want to change it or trade it for something different, he truly loves how his life is now. With his friends and his family, he just knows that he will have the best life he could ever have. Especially since he never had that type of life back then, how did Y/n know that? Well, that's a story for another time.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————