Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Senjuro and Kiriya both laughed a bit with each other as they walked up the steps to a shrine. Ever since the war between demons and slayers everything went into a peaceful bliss. There was no more fighting to be done.

However, that didn't take the memories away from the people who risked their lives in the war. From a simple Kakushi, to the best pillars, they all had their own grave that Kiriya, with Senjuro, would visit.

And of course, Y/n had his own grave. In his will, Y/n had written for his grave to be remote from all the other slayers and in an area where wildlife thrived. He didn't want a lot of people, other than his loved ones, to know where his grave is. He also didn't want a huge grave of recognition, a simple tomb made him happy.

Senjuro and Kiriya stuck together through everything, they were with each other throughout the war, how could they not stick to each other? As they saw the tomb of Y/n, their chattering died down a bit and was replaced with soft smiles.

Around Y/n's tomb was small white wild flowers as moss was already growing on the back of the stone. The grave was decorated with items that the other slayers wanted Y/n to keep. It looked busy but it was just right.

Senjuro and Kiriya placed their offering on Y/n's grave and clapped their hands together and prayed. The small twittering of birds could only be heard, as the wind blew past softly.

'We hope you go into the afterlife peacefully, Y/n,' Both Senjuro and Kiriya thought, 'We hope that you are reborn into a life filled with happiness and wealth.'

☁︎︎ In Neither Heaven or Hell ☁︎

Y/n was startled awake. He looked around and noticed that something was around his eyes. He quickly took of the odd cloth on his eyes. He looked down at himself and noticed that he was in a white kimono with extra cloth on his forearms, side, and - once was - ripped ear.

"What the...?" Y/n muttered to himself as he looked at his arm and then at the cloth that was covering his eyes, "Where am I?"

As Y/n continued to look around he noticed that there was a pure white door in the middle of everything. Not knowing what else to do, he went through it. He covered his eyes before he realized he entered a different, odd room.

The 'room' was more like a void as it was split in the middle with two different colors. On one side it was white, on the other side it was black, both sides to have a never-ending wall to it. Y/n couldn't help but raise a brow in confusion.

"Wha- Y/n?!" A voice called out in shock.

Y/n quickly turned to the white side of the void. His eyes widened when he saw that Mitsuri was the one who called out to him. And Mitsuri wasn't the only there, Gyomei, Muichiro, Obanai, Shinobu, Rengoku, Amane, Ubuyashiki, Genya, and the eldest twin girls of Ubuyashiki were there.