Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎

[A/n: Have a chapter cover since last chapter you couldn't get oneI'm actually really proud of this one]

I'm actually really proud of this one]

☁︎︎ Third POV

It was night. Usually, night should be appreciated because we get to see the stars and the moon at night. The air would be cool and peaceful as it was the perfect weather to sleep in. Usually, this night, like any other night, would've been nice. But it wasn't.

Y/n looked at the Ubuyashiki estate through the corner of his eyes. Although the air was cool, he felt stiff to the bone, tense from being next to someone he hated; Muzan. He didn't dare to look at the demon in his eyes, especially when Muzan was the one who touched him to change him.

Y/n hugged his waist to himself, he could still feel the tingles from Muzan's touch, and he hated it. No, he and Muzan did not have sex, but Muzan changed Y/n's clothes and made him extremely uncomfortable.

"My empress," Muzan spoke up.

Y/n looked at Muzan, not saying anything.

Muzan held up a necklace that had a black gem and (gold/silver) outlining, "I want you to wear this for me, alright?"

Y/n glanced at the necklace than but up at Muzan, "And what if I don't want to?"

Muzan only chuckled, "You can take it off once we get back to the castle, but for now put it on, okay?"

"Whatever..."

"Aww don't be like that my love," Muzan said as he pecked Y/n's head as he put on the necklace for him, "It'll be a quick in and out thing then we'll be back at your room before you notice it."

Y/n's eyes lowered, "'Kay..."

Muzan smiled and started to walk to the estate, "Come, we have an unfortunate soul to see. It'll be fun."

Y/n had no choice but to follow Muzan. Once he stepped on the pebbled flooring he couldn't help but feel sick in the stomach. He was going to see his father figure after all this time, but he looked utterly useless and he hated himself for that.

"Hey..." A raspy and worn out voice spoke up, "So you're here... Nice to meet you, Kibutsuji Muzan."

Muzan came to a stop so Y/n did too. Y/n looked away from Ubuyashiki and Amane, he didn't want to look at them. He wished he could just disappear or die right here and now. He just looked so pathetic.

Muzan smirked at Ubuyashiki's dying state, "...Well, you look horrible, Ubuyashiki," He said, cockily.

Ubuyashiki was covered in bandages. His curse had gotten so bad that purple covered almost all of his body, leaving him almost unable to move. There was small blood splatter around proving that the curse was destroying him from the inside out. It was a horrible sight for Y/n to see, so he didn't. He looked away.