Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n was playing with the three butterfly girls, lifting them in the air like they were flying. The three of them would laugh and want to go again. Of course, Y/n would let them but had them take turns. This was a simple yet fun exercise for his arms.

"Inosuke!! Y/n!!!" Tanjiro called out with a smile, "They said our newly reforged blades are coming!!"

Y/n stopping playing with the three butterfly girls, to which they understood and ran off somewhere. He walked up to Inosuke and Tanjiro with an eye brow raised.

"You serious?!?!" Inosuke shouted back.

"Yeah!! I heard it from the crow!!"

"I think you guys are way too excited..." Y/n mumbled to himself.

Tanjiro laughed as Inosuke cackled. Tanjiro grabbed Y/n's hand and started to drag him outside with Inosuke following behind. At one point Inosuke got lost and it was just Y/n and Tanjiro who was outside. Y/n still had a deadpanned face.

"Haganezuka-San!!" Tanjiro called out to the two figures in the distance, "Heeeyy!!"

"Konnichiwa Haganezuka-San!!" Y/n called out, giving a small wave of his own.

Tanjiro continued to call out to his sword maker until Haganezuka gave his hat to his friend beside him. Y/n froze up, seeing the different colored aura that surrounded his and Tanjiro's sword maker.

"Um, Tanjiro-San, I think we need to run..." Y/n pointed out.

"Huh? Run? Why?"

Just at that moment Haganezuka was running full speed at Y/n and Tanjiro, with a knife. Tanjiro's eyes widened at this.

"GYAAA!!!" Tanjiro cried out as he went to the side to dodge the knife that was coming after him.

Y/n's eyes widened slightly as he jumped over Haganezuka to avoid the knife. When he landed, him and Tanjiro looked back at Haganezuka in slight fear and surprise.

"H-Haga..." Tanjiro breathed out.

"HOW DARE YOU BOTH BREAK MY BLADES!!! DAMN YOU BOTH!!! DAMN YOU!!" Haganezuka shouted.

Tanjiro began to panic as Y/n was second guessing on becoming a slayer, "I'm sorry!! But-But we were actually going to die!! Our opponent was really strong!!!" Tanjiro called out.

"Please calm down..." Y/n slightly begged with his hands in a surrender pose.

Haganezuka pinched Y/n's cheek as he forcefully poked Tanjiro's, "NO!! Like that has anything to do with this!! It's both of your faults!! Everything is you two's fault!!! The blades broke because you were both weaklings!! That has to be why my blade broke!!!"

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Y/n mumbled, his cheek turning red.

"I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!!" Haganezuka claimed as he raised his knife.

"WAAHHHH!!!!" Tanjiro cried out.

Y/n disappeared from Haganezuka sight making him stab the ground. Unfortunately, that cause him to go after Tanjiro, chasing him for a while. Y/n was hiding behind the other sword maker that had came.

Kanamori chuckled at Y/n's actions. He stayed where he was, not bothering to move away from Y/n. He slightly pet Y/n for comfort.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Haganezuka had finally decided to pause his small rampage and actually give Y/n and Tanjiro their swords. Of course, the blades turned to their respective colors, but Y/n hid his a bit.