Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n semi-stared at the black haired male before him, sort of in a daze. He was looking at the male's aura which was new, rare, and odd to him. Yet, it was comforting and warming at the same time for some reason.

Oyakata-sama, or Ubuyashiki, was one of the only adults in Y/n's life who had a purple aura around him. Granted, there were hints of yellow and even a bit of orange in the purple, Ubuyashiki was harmless. It was rare to find that in a human being now a days.

Y/n would've kept on analyzing the head of the demon slayer corps but he was forcefully, yet somewhat gently, forced to bow down on his knees. He let out a small yelp when he did so.

Y/n glanced up to see who had forced him to do a swift movement. He noticed that it was the large blind giant who was careful enough to make him bow, but not crush him with his large palms.

"Good morning everybody," Ubuyashiki greeted, "We have some really nice weather today. Is the sky blue? Our members have gathered for the 'Hashira meeting' that we hold once every six months as per usual. I find this pleasurable."

Y/n eyes slightly shined at the softness of the voice, he never heard a voice that soft before. He blinked a bit before glancing at all the other pillars around him. They were all bowing on their knee in respect. Sanemi even forced Tanjiro to the ground.

"We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama," Sanemi said in a surprisingly polite manner, "We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you."

Ubuyashiki gave a soft smile of his as he was seated down by two white haired little girls, most likely his daughters, "Thank you Sanemi."

The conversation went on without having Y/n being spoke of. Most of the time Y/n tried to listen but really, he blanked out most of the conversations, since it didn't include him in it. To be honest, the pillars talked like he wasn't even there.

Gyomei noticed the daydreaming-ness of the male below him. He slightly rose a brow at the manner but said nothing of it, for all he knows it's that Y/n could be acting. He made sure to keep Y/n where he was.

Ubuyashiki was no idiot, everyone knew that, so he knew that Y/n was there too, having heard and sensed him when he got here. He knew that Y/n was the one he has been waiting for. He also knew that Y/n did nothing wrong, so he didn't acknowledge Y/n for Tanjiro's 'wrong doings'.

"—Besides, Tanjiro and Y/n has came in contact with Kibutsuji," Ubuyashiki's voice broke Y/n out of his daydreaming.

"Huh?" Y/n questioned softly as attention went to him and Tanjiro, might I add that they are both still on the floor.

"That can't be..."

"We pillars have never even came in contact with him!!!"

"And these two children had?!?!"

"What did he look like?! His abilities?!? Where is he?!?!"

"Did you fight?"

"What was Kibutsuji doing?!"

"Have the head quarters been located?!!"

Y/n eyes widened at the sudden questions being asked all at once. He started to look everywhere but the pillars eyes. For one thing, he didn't want to relive the moment Muzan and him met, he hated that moment. And another thing, it was a shock to Y/n that Tanjiro also met Muzan. Vise versa for Tanjiro.

"Oi!! What did he do?!?!" Sanemi yelled right into Tanjiro's face.

"Tell us what he did, his powers, anything, child," Gyomei asked, facing down at Y/n.