Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

"KYAAAA!!!!" A scream was heard from outside the butterfly estate.

Y/n quickly turned his head towards the scream. He quickly slammed the door opened and saw that Aoi and one of the younger butterfly girls were being taken away from the flamboyant pillar himself, Uzui Tengen.

"LET GO OF THEEM!! Y/N-ONII-SAN!!" The other two girls shouted out as they were crying to themselves.

As if been summoned, Y/n quickly ran past the two girls and grabbed the third one away from Uzui. He also pulled Kanao away from Uzui too, knowing that she might have a mental break down for not choosing an order.

"HAH?! Y/N?!" Uzui questioned.

Y/n just deadpanned, already tired from his last mission he came back from last night, "Please don't take them Uzui-san."

Uzui blinked for a bit, "Fine, I'll just take you and this girl!"

"'scuse me?"

Y/n was suddenly picked up and was lifted onto Uzui's shoulder. Uzui had shifted his arm placements so now Aoi was under one arm and Y/n was dangling from the other shoulder. Y/n only blinked for a second in shock before going limp, he was too tired for this today.

The three butterfly girls shrieked in horror that Y/n has now been taken too. They all had comical tears running down their face as they hated the idea of Y/n being snatched and kidnaped away from them.

"CH-CHAAARRGE!!!" The three little butterfly girls shouted as they clung onto Uzui.

Kanao was hesitant at first but soon joined in the 'attack'. She clung onto Y/n's haori as she tried her best to tug him back down to the ground. Y/n appreciated the attempt.

"What're you doing to the girls and Y/n?! Get your hands off them!!!" Tanjiro shouted as he came out of seemingly no where.

The swarm seemed to have stopped and stared at Tanjiro in slight shock.

"It's a kidnappiiing!! Save theeem!!!" Kiyo, the pink butterfly girl, shouted with tears.

"You dumb little brat!" Uzui shouted at Kiyo.

Tanjiro immediately sprung into action as he ran up to Uzui and reeled his head back for a headbutt. However, Uzui was faster and seemingly disappeared from sight. Kiyo fell on top of Tanjiro as Kanao caught the other two girls.

"You fool," Uzui stated as he was now on the entrance of the butterfly estate, "I am the 'former shinobi' Uzui Tengen-san. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts. Did you think that I would get headbutted by a snot filled brat like you?"

Y/n blocked out the conversation from there. He was just left in his daydreaming world, only wanting to sleep at the end of this argument and mission that he will be forced to partake in. Honestly, he just got back, all he wanted to do was sleep for about a week than he'll be back at work again.

"WE'LL GO IN AOI-SAN'S AND Y/N'S STEAD!!" Tanjiro shouted out.

"Heh? Sorry but it's either one of them or none of them, brat," Uzui argued.

Tanjiro hesitated a bit but knew that Y/n could take care of himself, "THAN LET AOI-SAN GO!!"

Y/n looked at either side of him and noticed that Inosuke and Zenitsu had joined in the argument. He only sighed softly and hung his head, wanting to just pass out already.

"I was just on my way back, but I got some strength left," Inosuke stated, "I can head out!!"

"L-Let go of Aoi-chan! Tr-Treat Y/n-chan with respect!! Even if you're some kinda muscle monster, y-your]'re not t-taking a single step...!" Zenitsu stuttered terribly.