Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎

☁︎︎ First POV | Y/n L/n

Death is unpreventable but it's doable to the people who welcome it. Although, I don't want it at the moment, there were times I think about death. To be honest it seems peaceful to have.

I rarely think about death, since I have a purpose to be alive at the moment. Granted, I had a reason to be alive before the whole demon slaying occupation; I was supposed to be a big brother, but with that title gone, I had the title to protect the Kamados and slay demons.

But what if they died, or if they killed Muzan-San, what would I be then? A nobody is what I think I would be.

If this adventure-hell comes to an end, or if both Tanjiro and Nezuko came to an end, I will too. I have no reason to live after that.

People, other slayers, even my friends, always wondered why I keep my katana the way it is. They always asked why I sheathed it so differently than others.

"You might cut your neck when you unsheathe it! Seems very dangerous!"

I always say that 'I was more comfortable with the way I sheathed my blade,' that, 'It's easier for me to grab hold of my katana if I keep the handle by my neck.' Granted those aren't the only reasons why I sheathe my katana the way I do.

"You could kill yourself if you unsheathe your blade too fast!"

To be honest, that's the point.

Like I said before, death honestly seems peaceful to me. It ends the horror dreams I have and the memories will die with me, so that means the pain will stop. Weather it be a Russian roulette with my life or not, death always seems like a win-win to me.

But for now, I'll stay alive. I have a purpose to live after all, and I will fulfill that purpose to the bitter end. But of course, if I die, it's unpreventable.

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n started to stir awake. He slowly blinked his eyes open as the ringing in his ears began to slowly go away. As the blurriness and the ringing disappear, he looked around him, and he could now hear the yelling of someone trying to wake someone else up.

Y/n noticed that the person who was being woken up was Tanjiro, who had his hands tied behind his back. Y/n slowly got on his knees and could only watch as Tanjiro was being woken up, since he too was tied by his hands.

Y/n would've leaped at Tanjiro to help him, but he knew better especially with the orange and yellow auras that surrounded him. He didn't look anyone in their eyes, but he could sense them.

There were nine auras, not including him, Tanjiro, and the Kakushi. Only two of the nine auras were green, but they were borderline going to yellow so Y/n didn't want to take his chances.

Y/n looked at the corner of his eyes and noticed that he was near a rather giant, and tall male with pure white eyes. This male was one of the ones with a green aura. The tall male noticed that Y/n was looking at him but Y/n turned away quickly and shuffled a bit closer to Tanjiro.

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP?!" The Kakushi yelled at Tanjiro, making him wake up, "GET UP ALREADY!!"

Y/n glanced at the people around him, taking in their auras, wavelength, and looks.

"THE PILLARS ARE NOW PRESENT!!"

Tanjiro was quick to sit up in shock. He glanced around himself and noticed that there were people, slayers, higher-ups, around him. He also noticed that Y/n was next to him too, which was a relief to him.