Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

Both Uzui and Y/n ran on top of roofs at insane speed. Neither of them wanted to slow down, neither of them wanted to stop unless it was to kill a demon of evil. They both kept on running side by side, listening.

A loud bang, crash and screaming caught the two male's ears. They both snapped their heads towards the sound, expecting a demon, an uppermoon.

Y/n eyes widened when he saw a similar green-yellow aura and a pink - now turning into red - aura. He clutched his haori sleeve as his eyes sharpened.

"Tanjiro-san, Nezuko..." Y/n muttered before he took off running.

As Y/n drew near Tanjiro's and Nezuko's auras, he could now see a dull, blood, red aura. His eyes widened a bit more seeing the aura color of an uppermoon. However, his attention and focus was at Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro-san!" Y/n called out as he entered the building, "Nezuko?!"

Tanjiro looked to his side and saw Y/n, looking slightly worried, "Y-Y/n!!"

Y/n eyes turned to a rabid looking Nezuko. He could feel his blood go cold. Nezuko has gone out of control. He hesitated to move where he stood, knowing how demons loved his blood.

Nezuko snapped his gaze from a terrified woman to a stunned Y/n. She started to claw towards Y/n, wanting to either scratch him up for his royal blood or keep him all to herself, not wanting anyone other than her peers, to touch him.

"N-Nezuko!! Nez-Nezuko please!! Go to sleep! Go to sleep!!" Tanjiro pleaded as his grip on Nezuko tightened since she became for forceful.

"Hey, isn't this Kamado Nezuko?" A voice spoke out, "She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon."

"Tengen!" Y/n called out.

Tanjiro looked up and there was the flamboyant sound pillar in front of him. His eyes widened at the sudden appearance since his senses were going haywire. He began to stutter out words as Y/n hesitantly walk up next to Uzui, not minding the uppermoon demon.

"You made such a huge show in front of Oyakata-sama and this is how it turns out!?" Uzui scolded.

"A pillar, the mate, came from that direction?" The uppermoon demon stated, "This saves me a lot of trouble..."

Uzui only side glared the uppermoon demon, he gently pushed Y/n behind him a bit, "So annoying. I'm talking over here. Buzz off. You're not an uppermoon demon, are you. You're way too weak. You're not the demon I'm looking for."

There was a slice, and the demon's head fell off, "Huh...?"

Both the demon and Tanjiro were shocked by the sudden head chop. Both of their eyes widened as the rooms behind the demon were also sliced up. Y/n, however, didn't even bat a glance at the sliced up rooms, for a second blood red aura was bubbling up in the first demon.

"Hey!" Uzui claimed as he grabbed Tanjiro's attention once again, "The fight isn't over yet. Do something about your sister!"

Nezuko began to gnaw on the blade that was in her mouth. She tried to break out of Tanjiro's hold as he continued to reach out for Y/n. Y/n didn't want to see Nezuko like this so his gaze was reverted towards the first demon in expectancy.

Uzui's nose twitched in irritation, "Dumb brats who gamble around have no place on the battlefield. sing her some plain lullaby or something."

"GAAAAHHH!!!" Nezuko screeched as she lunched herself and Tanjiro out of the room.

Y/n was quick to revert his gaze from the fallen demon to the Kamado's, "Tanjiro-san! Nezuko!" He shouted as he ran up to the window.

However, Y/n was pulled back from Uzui. Y/n quickly looked at Uzui in expectancy for him to let him go to help his friends that he was supposed to protect.