𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------

'Tengen Uzui' was a very well known name. He is an actor, a celebrity, a model, and so much more that no body could remember how long the list went down. He is an idol that very teenage girl looked up to and very man's dream of becoming. He was one of a kind with so much talent, and money.

It wasn't a surprise that the young male, Uzui, had loads and loads of money, it wasn't even a secret to begin with. But what is a surprise is that Uzui is single, he had no lovers in the past and he has no lover now, making a fish that everyone wanted.

Uzui was someone to make you fall head over heels for him, but who wouldn't? However, because of his fame and money, he always knew that people were after that and not for him. Thus, the reason why he doesn't have a lover.

Because Uzui is so famous, he was invited to an old fashion styled massacred ball, one where all sorts of other celebrities will attend. There will be food, cake, famous actors and actress, music, paparazzi, and so much more, how was Uzui supposed to say no?

With an old fashions suit and tie, decorated with jewels to make him pop out from the crowd and to add more style, Uzui was the main focus when he walked in as his mask glimmered in the fancy light. He was fabulous, he was flamboyant, the perfect person to take pictures of.

As the crowd died down around Uzui and the paparazzi started to turn their attention to other celebrities, the music started up. Of course, being the flamboyant celebrity he is, Uzui was asked to dance the most. However, he was the one who declined to dance the most.

Uzui didn't feel like dancing with people who came up to him. If you stood out to him, he will come up to you, that was his mindset and his unspoken rule. So, he sat out most of the dance, standing to the side while sipping some punch. But then he caught his eyes.

He was wearing a white suit with a flower over his heart, a black dress shirt and a (f/c) tie. He had fake flowers scattered around his head, as his mask up gave him more of an enchanting forest look. He looked perfect in every way.

Y/n L/n was a very well known actor, movie star, and celebrity, but his fame was nothing compared to Uzui's. He was known for his majestic look and his confidence to speak out from woman rights, to regular human decency. Because of this, he earned himself the nickname 'Guardian' from the communities he protected.

Uzui didn't know much about Y/n, other than he advocated and heavily supported Uzui's BLM movement special. But now was his chance to get to know Y/n more. Ever since the special, Uzui has been wanting to chat with Y/n once again.

Walking through the crowd, Uzui ignored the people trying to gain his attention for a dance. The crowd parted for Uzui, almost as if he was the most important person in the world. Y/n seemed to have taken notice of the crowd and Uzui since he paused drinking his punch.

"Uzui-san," Y/n greeted with a smile, "How have you been?"

"Never been better, dove," Uzui said as he placed his empty drink on a server's tray as they were walking by, "But may I say you look wonderful today? Very... enchanting~"

Y/n raised a brow and looked Uzui up and down, "Oh~? Well, thank you, Uzui-San. I have to say that you look very 'flamboyant' yourself. I can also see that you still use that pet name, huh?"

Uzui chuckled as a pink dusted his and Y/n's cheeks, "How can I not? You are graceful and beautiful just like the dove itself."

Y/n put his drink on a server's tray, "Why are you over here? I know for a fact that you didn't come here just to chit-chat with little old me."

Uzui hummed and held his hand out in an inviting manner, "I not only wanted to chat with you, but I also wanted to dance with you. It is called a 'ball' for a reason. A ball with no dancing is no fun at all, don't you think?"

Y/n gave a small teasing smirk, "Is that so? Well, I'm sure one dance wouldn't be too bad, especially if it's with you~" He said, taking Uzui's hand.

Uzui blushed at the much smaller hand in his. He couldn't help but feel his heart flutter as he walked Y/n to the middle of the dance floor. Soon enough, Uzui put his hand around Y/n's waist as Y/n put a hand on Uzui's chest, their other hand being held by the other as they danced.

The paparazzi started to immediately take pictures of the most famous and most elegant celebrities dancing with each other. Cheers were heard along with photo's being taken as the music played above them all.

"You know the internet will have a lot to say about this, right?" Y/n questioned with a raised brow.

"Yes, your point being?" Uzui asked, "You haven't had a problem with the media before."

Y/n shrugged with a smile, "Just asking, you know, making sure you're entirely okay with it."

Uzui chuckled making Y/n blush slightly as he pecked Y/n's forehead, "I don't give a damn about the media, they can talk as much as they want about us."

Y/n scoffed playfully as he continued to dance with Uzui, "And kissing me huh? Do you have no shame?"

"Not at all," Uzui smirked, "Do you have shame in being here with me?" He teased.

Y/n raised a brow at Uzui, he than matched the smirk that Uzui had, catching by surprise. Y/n grabbed Uzui by the tie and pulled him down to his height. Their lips almost touched as Uzui blushed red feeling Y/n's breath on his lips.

"I have no shame," Y/n whispered before giving Uzui a simple kiss on the lips.

Uzui didn't have time to react as Y/n had already pulled away. Y/n chuckled as he stepped away from Uzui, the music slowly fading out so that another, different, song could play. Uzui stared at Y/n in a slight daze as Y/n bowed.

"Thank you for the dance, Tengen," Y/n said as he looked up slightly, "I truly hope to see you again."

An arrow hit Uzui in the heart as Y/n simply walked away to have some food for himself. Uzui stared at Y/n for a second before smiling goofily. A chance to have Y/n, it seemed like a dream, but it was now a reality to Tengen Uzui. No fame or money could compare to Y/n's love.

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------