𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

When Y/n accepted Enmu's dating request, he didn't think anything at first. In fact, the first few dates went by smoothy without any inconveniences, in fact Y/n actually liked it. However, as time moved on, Enmu started to become more and more affectionate.

Enmu would cling onto Y/n's arm wherever they walked too, he would try to make up every excuse in the book to either sit on Y/n's lap or even cuddle with him, he would call Y/n sweet nicknames just to see him blush, and his affection seems to grow more every day. It was driving Y/n insane.

Enmu was clingy, even he knew that. Ever relationship Enmu was in, he was so clingy that his partner would leave him. Sooner or later, Enmu slowly started to not search for love anymore, thinking that no one will like him for how he was.

That was until Enmu met Y/n. He made sure to keep his excitement on the down low. He made sure to become friends with Y/n before asking him for a date. Even then, when he and Y/n started dating, he kept his true emotions to himself.

However, over time, Enmu slowly let his true personality be shown to Y/n. He was surprised that Y/n didn't mind it, at least he didn't show that he minded. He thought that Y/n might be the one if he could handle him like this.

Ever so slowly, Enmu brought out his love language, and Y/n was quick to pick up on it. Y/n noticed how Enmu was always hesitant to show his clinginess to him. He noticed on how Enmu was holding back on his affection ever since day one.

But Y/n won't lie, when he realized just how clingy Enmu was, he was a bit shocked at first. The consent cuddle sessions, the cute little notes and gifts Enmu left behind, the wanting of always being softly touched and cooed over, and the need of affection was a lot. But Y/n liked it.

Y/n always dreamed of giving his partner all of his love, attention, and time, and now that he had Enmu, he could do just that. He was happy that Enmu showed him how he truly was, it showed that Enmu trusted him, and Y/n wouldn't have it any different.

Y/n loved Enmu. He loved the cute words Enmu would say to him, he loved the little gifts, he loved the way how he was clingy to him, he loved the cuddle sessions, and... well... he just loved everything about Enmu.

Enmu, at first, was shocked that Y/n stayed with him after - what? - 3 or 4 years of being with him. He honestly thought that Y/n would leave him because of his clinginess, but it was the opposite. Y/n always made sure Enmu got what he wanted, he always made sure that Enmu was happy w-and loaded with affection. It made Enmu feel warm inside on how much Y/n cared for him.

Enmu was Y/n's loverboy, as Y/n was Enmu's. They love each other, they were always by each other's side, and they lived a happy peaceful life with each other. Never have they thought about dating another person, and that was their true love. A loving bond that will never break.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————