Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

☁︎︎ Third POV

Zenitsu walked down the halls of the butterfly estate, holding a plat filled with meatbuns. He was currently going to Tanjiro's and Y/n's room since they were both getting treated.

'Tanjiro has been feeling down,' Zenitsu thought to himself, 'Y/n's still asleep too, I don't like how long he's been asleep... Inosuke cried his heart out after Rengoku-san's death. Well, everyone did, even Y/n. It... hurts to see Y/n cry like that...

'No matter how strong we are, we will always feel pain, huh? We will always feel sad. Is that what Y/n feels under his deadpanned expression? But... no matter how sad the death is, or how wounded our hearts are, we'll always stand back up. Y/n did that, I'm sure of it.

'I'm sure Rengoku-san was also that kind of guy, that was the kinda sound he made. It was a little strange, but it was strong and sweet sound. I... I want to be like that, for Y/n, I want to be his sweetness in his life...'

Zenitsu snapped out of his head once he realized that he was in front of the room that he's been meaning to walk into. The room that held Tanjiro and Y/n. He took a deep breathe and opened the door with a closed eye smile.

"Tanjiro! Y/n! I got us some buns - without permission - so let's eat!" Zenitsu called out.

"TANJIRO-SAN AND Y/N-ONII-SAN ISN'T HEEEERRREE!!" One of the butterfly girls, Kiyo, screeched out.

☁︎︎ Meanwhile ☁︎

"Tanjiro-san, should you be running with your stab wound?" Y/n asks as he ran a bit ahead of Tanjiro, following Rengoku's crow.

"I have to Y/n! This is Rengoku-san's crow after all! You should be sleeping, so don't you dare making this about only me!" Tanjiro shouted as he speed up to Y/n's pace.

Y/n sighed knowing that Tanjiro was right. His energy wasn't fully recovered from the train mission, he needed more sleep, but Rengoku's crow showing him and Tanjiro something was more important.

Soon enough, Tanjiro and Y/n came up to an estate. Tanjiro was panting harshly, trying to get some air in his lungs while Y/n was panting softly, bags under his eyes from the lack of energy.

"Senjuro..." Tanjiro breathed out.

The young boy named Senjuro looked up in slight shock that someone had came. Senjuro looked just like Rengoku with his yellow hair and red tips. Y/n fixed his haori a bit, making sure that the flower inside it didn't get crushed.

Tanjiro and Y/n both bowed to Senjuro causing the young boy to panic slightly. Y/n glanced at the house, seeing a yellow-orange aura in the house, it seemed irritated. He looked at Senjuro and noticed the that he had a purple-blue aura, Y/n liked that.

"Have you heard about the obituary for Rengoku Kyojuro?" Tanjiro questioned, looking up.

"We were given a message for you and his father, Shinjuro-sama, so we've come to convey it," Y/n stated in a soft voice, "Our names are Kamado Tanjiro and L/n Y/n."