𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------

Yoriichi always liked the nature wind. He was never a people's person, let alone a city person. He liked quiet, secluded places, away from the people so that he could have his peace and quiet. If he were to have a choice to stay in the woods in a small cottage, or in a luxurious house in the city, Yoriichi would choose the woods.

Because of this, Yoriichi lived in the high hills, in a small old-styled house. It was quiet and he never had to go to the city since he grew his own food and hunted whenever he desired meat. It was quiet and it was peaceful, everything Yoriichi would ever want in life.

Of course, people, when they realized what type of lifestyle Yoriichi wanted to have, shammed him for it. They kept saying that it will be too lonely for Yoriichi. 'What if he planned to have kids? Where would they go? He needs to put them in a school to make friends. He needs to socialize so that he won't be alone in the big, real world.'

Yoriichi only agreed to one thing, those people would say, and it was that he would indeed be lonely. He doesn't plan on having kids, and he doesn't really like most people in the world, so what's the point of being around them in the first place?

So, Yoriichi made up his decision; He will find a lover, one that doesn't want kids either, that will be okay with living in a secluded life, and is okay with farming and hunting for food. That was all Yoriichi wanted in a lover.

Yoriichi avoided girls. For the prime reason that they always wanted kids in the future of their relationship, something that Yoriichi did not want. So, Yoriichi went for men, but it was hard to find a suitable lover in a man which met all of his needs and wants.

That was, until Yoriichi met Y/n. Y/n was a quiet and conservative type of person. He was never one to yell out in anger, he seemingly had everything under control, he is calm, and he's compassionate to everyone he meets.

Y/n is the perfect lover for Yoriichi, and it seemed like Y/n had agreed too. Yoriichi and Y/n married each other despite what the people around them said. They both love each other, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

And so, that brings us to today. The breeze was soft and sweet as he played with Yoriichi's dark burgundy hair. Yoriichi had his eyes closed in a peaceful manner as he sat on the edge of the balcony of his small house.

Yoriichi had a kind and relaxed smile as he listened to the birds in the trees sing a song that only they knew. Yoriichi knew that this was the life he wanted. It was quiet, it was peaceful, and more importantly, Yoriichi wasn't lonely.

"My love, lunch is ready if you want it," Y/n said as he slid the door up slightly, "Of course, I can always warm it up for dinner if you want."

Yoriichi let out a soft hum as he opened his eyes and smiled at Y/n, "May we have lunch outside? The breeze feels extra nice today," He asked politely, giving Y/n slight puppy eyes.

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at his lover and shook his head jokingly, "Of course we can, my love. I hope you don't mind me joining you then."

"Now, why would I have a meal without my dear lover by my side?"

"Oh shush, you."

"You know you love me."

"Of course, I love you, my dear."

"I love you too, my darling."

To Yoriichi, life was perfect. No. Beyond perfect.

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------